FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 125
Langues
Trier par

Великолепная добавка!

Publié par MonteArt le févr. 04, 2015

Великолепная добавка для зрения, мозга, предстательной железы, здоровье сердца и кожи. При продолжительном применении carotenALL, зрение действительно улучшится! Вообще ценю качество Джарроу, а это - ЛУЧШИЙ доступный комплекс каротиноидов. И кстати, скажу честно, почему я покупаю этот продукт, да потому что в его составе есть запатентованная добавка Lyc-O-Mato, то есть натуральный ликопин из томатов. А это мощный бустер для кожи, кожа наощупь становится более плотной и подтягивается! Читайте подробнее здесь: wholefoods.com.ua/витаминки-которые-делают-нас-моложе/ Если вам был мой отзыв полезен, заранее благодарю!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Зоркий сокол!

Publié par NataVictory le oct. 30, 2012

Применяла в комплексе с Natural Factors, Bilberry Extract, 40 mg для своих близоруких глаз! Через месяц зрение улучшилось на 0,5 диоптрии! Очень рекомендую для тех, кто сидит за компьютером, много напрягает глаза (ученики, студенты) с профилактической точки зрения! Я доверяю этим двум фирмам!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

нравится

Publié par 5755155232511361246 le févr. 28, 2014

Показывала состав своему врачу-окулисту. Ее отзыв - состав очень хороший, поддерживает сетчатку. Пью вторую банку, глаза к вечеру меньше устают, прошло чувство песка в глазах. Если мой отзыв Вам полезен - нажмите, пожалуйста YES.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Jarrow CarotenALL carotenoids

Publié par Reviewer2123035 le mai 31, 2009

I've been taking this supplement for years. I'm 71 years old and still don't wear glasses. I'd like to think this supplement has something to do with it. My parents started to need glasses in their 40's.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

You might notice benefits in a few of days

Publié par Reviewer2886508 le déc. 01, 2009

An opthamologist recommended an expensive private brand supplement for a dry eye based irritation, brought about by attentively watching computer displays. I found this Jarrow mixture had all the active carotenoids in greater quantities and additional helpful ingredients. The dry eye and other irritations cleared in about three days.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Five stars

Publié par Reviewer2905303 le juil. 30, 2011

For anyone over 45, this is a must-have. The dosage of lutein (10mg) and zeaxanthin (2mg) are perfectly in sync with the American Optometric Association's 2011 recommendations. The Alpha-Carotene content is in response to recent clinical discoveries (research it on Google). It's terrific that Jarrow dosed the overall Vit A at 52% Daily Value, since we're getting the other 48% (and then some) in our regular diet (fresh spinach, carrots, pumpkin, mangoes, etc.) However, I'm disappointed that Jarrow provides us a meager half milligram of astaxanthin whereas other specialists go with 8mg a day.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Отличный комплекс!

Publié par NataliMsc le janv. 13, 2014

Очень понравился этот комплекс. До него принимала лютеин другого производителя - ситуация с глазами даже ухудшилась. С этим - глаза перестали уставать, видеть стала лучше. Заказала повторно, и заодно - еще один комплекс другого производителя, для дополнения этого.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Immunity

Publié par Reviewer1793628 le avr. 23, 2010

I use to take a lot of a product called Phycotene, created by the spirulina visonary Christopher Hills of Light Force. It was amazing stuff, rich in many of the generally unacknowleged pigments in algae; many nutritious colors. These are the sunscreen of plants that protect them from UV rays etc. and in doing so, build carotenoids that also protect our immune systems. I always looked tan! I was very sick for years until I took lots of phycotene. Christopher is no longer with us, sadly, and those who bought his company, double sadly, no longer make phycotene. I was bereft. It had returned to me my life. However I have discovered what might be a second best-a formula that does deliver some of what phyotene had. There are many more immune enhancing pigments other than beta carotene and this product has a few of them. It does not have the wondrous blue pigment from algae that made phycotene a miracle: phycocyanin. But it does have several other useful pigments: lutein, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Beta Carotene. Good, I say.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

We discovered that you CAN improve your eyesight!

Publié par Reviewer2638869 le janv. 12, 2012

A couple years ago, I never would've believed that a mere supplement would help my over-40 (and failing) eyesight. But within a few weeks of taking CarotenALL, I was noticing an 'edge' back on things, and that I didn't have to keep reaching for my reading glasses. It's now a daily must, and while our friends are complaining about how bad their eyes are getting, my husband and I are managing to hold our own against time. This stuff won't work miracles but it will definitely help the health of your eyes.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Эффекта не почувствовала

Publié par Regisha le déc. 04, 2013

Пропила банку, вижу также плохо..

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 125

1 2 3 4 5