FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 129
Langues
Trier par

excellent adaptogen

Publié par Reviewer3260843 le nov. 01, 2010

Ashwaganda supports the liver, thyroid, adrenals- helps with sleep- have found my energy coming back since I began this product.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Ever-worsening exhaustion much improved!

Publié par Reviewer2319370 le mai 04, 2007

I have severe arthritis that entailed increasing exhaustion even after just going grocery shopping, for example. This product has given me a new lease on life. I have a lot more energy and feel a great deal better, though I still have arthritis.

Working adaptogen

Publié par Reviewer1331472 le août 17, 2010

I take 2 per night, and it's fine if taken during the day as well. - It works as an adaptogen and general upregulating anti-oxidant (upregulating our own antioxidant systems) - It's a GABA-mimetic, so it should induce relaxation to some degree. - The Withanolide content is HIGH = induces neuronal growth and synaptic regeneration - It's a mild acetylcholinesterase inhibitor = more choline - Seems to increase T4-to-T3 thyroid hormone conversion Once one gets the dose and timing dialed in, and adjusts to the sedation (present in some people), it seems like a good choice.

Fixed my psoriasis

Publié par Reviewer1643665 le mai 13, 2011

I had psoriasis on both head and body (on the head for a decade.) Two capsules of this product before breakfast got rid of all the plaques on my body; small amount recurred on one elbow after a while, but it's nothing like as bad as it was. On the head is not so bad either. Use of topical steroids much less. Easier to keep calm too. This product is on my must-have list!

Класс

Publié par Pharmacist le août 22, 2013

Успокаивает и заряжает энергией, пить с перерывами, курсами, иначе эффект будет обратный.

Levelled blood sugar

Publié par Reviewer2258148 le avr. 09, 2009

I've been taking this for about a year. Was seriously hypoglycemic for 2+ decades prior. Now am not. Ashwagandha and rhodiola are the only major and consistent changes I made during the time.

Best ashwagandha

Publié par Reviewer2894242 le oct. 28, 2008

Best ashwagandha availabele here. Before I tried ashwagandha from paradise herb, but it was not working for me. This one work fine!

Linda

Publié par Reviewer2357751 le mai 27, 2008

Seemed to help with my allergies ... then for some reason I stopped taking it and allergies came back.

anti-anxiety

Publié par Reviewer1650783 le nov. 28, 2007

natural anti-anxiety relief. used by the Hindus for years.

positive

Publié par Reviewer2106457 le juil. 29, 2010

effects felt within days. only anti stress/anti anxiety supp that worked for me. and is very cheap. would recommend to anyone

1-10 d'un total de 129