FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 71
Langues
Trier par

Highly Recommend

Publié par Reviewer1012801 le janv. 13, 2008

Results after less than a week! Increased desire, lubrication, quickened response time. Valuable for women experiencing lowered libido due to perimenopause or menopause. Definitely worth it!

This Works!

Publié par Reviewer2883375 le avr. 04, 2008

As a 42 year old woman, I don't want to be without this product. It does what it claims to do.

Sleep Well - Feel Great

Publié par Reviewer2441891 le mars 13, 2008

In my 40's I had breast cancer which means NO HRT! Period. Full Stop. I was not sleeping well at night years after this. I tried the product and sleep like a baby again and feel great. I've been using it for a number of years now with no ill effects at all. Thank you Irwin Naturals for such a lovely product and a big thanks to iHerbs for getting it to me at a much reduced price than I can buy it locally.

Wonderful Enhancer

Publié par Reviewer1823624 le mars 26, 2007

I decided to take this product because I was not physically experiencing the level of excitement that I was mentally feeling. This product changed that for me!

Wow!

Publié par Reviewer3296142 le nov. 21, 2008

I was skeptical, but the effects have been dramatic!Increased lubrication, increased desire, enhanced orgasms -- I'm impressed & my husband is thrilled! I have been taking between 2 to 4 gel caps per day over the last 2 weeks -- I began noticing improvement after the first week & the effects have been steadily increasing. Those who've written in expressing disappointment in this product, might try playing around with the dosage a little -- everyone's different, of course, and every product won't have the same effect on every person -- but I noticed a big difference when I increased my daily dose from 2 to 4 gel caps.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Стоит попробовать worth a try

Publié par Reviewer2242522 le nov. 14, 2011

Второй раз заказываю для жены. Полностью весь эффект описать не могу, т.к. пользуюсь не сам, но жене нравится. И мне тоже )) Second time ordering for the wife. Completely the whole effect can not be described as not use it myself, but my wife likes. And me too))

Great Stuff !

Publié par Reviewer2454705 le janv. 13, 2010

I got this for my wife and I must say that it does what they claimed. Now she seems more responsive intimately and very wet !! It takes time before it kicks in after taking for about 2 weeks or so.

It works

Publié par Reviewer1659370 le mars 10, 2010

I bought this for my wife; she had never tried any herbal supplements to improve things "down there," although I have tried numerous products and enjoyed the benefits. For about three weeks she only took one pill every morning to give her system time to adjust (this is the "maintenance" dose). After that time, she took 2 or 3 pills in the evening about two hours before sex. And, according to her, it improved sensitivity, lubrication, and gives "overall enhancement." It also helps to reduce the time her body needs between orgasms. We will definitely be ordering again, and iHerb is the best.

It WORKS!

Publié par Reviewer1915122 le oct. 02, 2010

I started taking just one a day to see if I would notice a change, and after about a week it began kicking in. The only problem is my man's on the other side of the world! Seriously, I'm going to have to quit taking it or I don't know if I can be held responsible for what happens!

что-то есть

Publié par 5218888336263782026 le mars 19, 2013

скажу честно: при приеме 4 таблеток с интервалом, никакого повышения либидо обнаружено не было. при приеме 4-х сразу перед сексом - да, ощущения, как на американских горках :)))) дамы, берите, понравится. но сомневаюсь на счёт стабильного эффекта...

1-10 d'un total de 71