FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 14
Langues
Trier par

우리 강아지들 관절을 위해 구입한 히알루론산

Publié par iherber le nov. 13, 2012

스포이드에 눈금이 있어서 계량을 따로 하지 않아도 된다는 점도 마음에 들고요 무색 무취라 사료에 뿌려서 먹이면 아무런 거부감 없이 그냥 먹일 수 있어요 한국의 동물병원에서도 똑같은 제품을 팔지만 가격차이가 많이 나서 앞으로 계속 아이허브에서 구입하려고 해요 영원히 팔아주세요 제발

탈구증상 호전됨

Publié par 4738802853386757348 le déc. 09, 2015

탈구증상 호전되고 동물병원에서는 더이상 진행 안된다고 신기해함.사료줄때 스포이드로 뿌려주면 되고 처음샀을땐 매일 투여.먹인지 2년째인 요즘은 1주에 2~3회 투여.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

She's Almost Her Old Self, Again!

Publié par JJ2007 le juil. 14, 2012

I started Dixie on the Sea Mussel nutritional remedy (2 caps twice/day) and within 24 hrs, she had stopped growling at me, and had noticeably improved in other ways, as well. Although she is still limping somewhat, she is so greatly improved otherwise-her mood and disposition-compared to where she was on Wed, 06/13/2012--the day that we went to the animal clinic for her annual boosters. Her new daily natural remedy regimen is as follows: 2 caps Sea Mussel (AM & PM doses), 1/2 dropper dose of HyaFlex H.A. (every day mixed into her dinner), and 1 cap MSM (AM & PM doses). All of these doses are managed with the "Greenies Allergy Formula Pill Pockets" & cooked salmon chunks, to disguise the larger caps' taste. I discussed all of the nutritional supplements that I'm giving her with her veterinarian, and she approved of my plan. *Actually, Dixie and I are taking essentially the same supplements for the same ailment (arthritis). That's what originally prompted me to seek out canine equivalents to the supplements that I have been using with great success.* I can only expect that she'll do better and better as the days progress. PTL!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Easy to administer and works real fast!

Publié par Reviewer2718931 le mars 07, 2012

My poodle was diagnosed with hip problems a year ago. I had him on Glucosamine supplements in capsules form and though he doesn't mind chomping them up, it's slightly messier when it needs to be placed near his throat and make him swallow. As a bad mom, I forgot to buy additional supply when we ran out until he began yelping again when i tried to carry him. I rushed him to the vet to had a check-up and they recommended Hyaflex. With the Hyaflex, it's so easy to give him his daily dose and he actually looks forward to it! Within two days he already stopped yelping and was once again running around and jumping like an idiot.... :) It is definitely one product which works!!

뭔지잘 모른상태로 샀음..

Publié par 5268728142003614979 le oct. 15, 2016

이거때문인지 귀에 작은뾰루지가 났어요.. 안없어지네요 ㅠ 너무너무 슬퍼요.. 중단해봤거든요. 일주일뒤에 한번 두고보려구요 오일을 너무많이 먹인건 아닌지 휴.. ----------------------------------------------- 이제품을 끊으니, 귀에 뾰루지가 하루가 다르게 들어가고 지금은 없어짐. 이제품 때문에 뾰루지가 났던거였음 ! 아주 소량씩 정량만 먹이시길 바랍니다.

This product works!

Publié par 5230455975928220398 le juin 02, 2016

My poor dog has been having problems with her walking. This product has actually helped her a lot. I'm still keeping her from going up the stairs, but this morning she had a little run for the first time in about a month.

구매하세요!

Publié par JennieChu le juil. 26, 2016

14,15,16살 노견 세마리 집사에요. 상품평보고샀는데 우리강아지들 회춘했어요. 가격이 아깝지않은 상품입니다.

열두살 진돗개 먹이는중이에요

Publié par 4618621290947591447 le mai 12, 2016

비만견이라 관절이 약한데다가 길냥이들이랑 싸우다가 다리를 심하게 접질러서 한방치료하고 병원다녔는데요. 병원가는것도 너무 스트레스 받고 차도가 생기지않아서 이 약 먹였는데 효과 많이 봤어요. 지금 세통째에요. 의심많은 성격이라 냄새나면 안먹는데 이건 무향이라 간식에 떨어뜨려주면 잘 먹네요.

AP's review

Publié par 4732155659587827648 le oct. 25, 2012

Unfortunately my order took over a month to arrive and my old dog passed away unexpectedly before I could give him the product.

Hope it helps

Publié par 4934043411583713706 le août 29, 2016

I gave to my 2 old dogs seems it's better then before, I am not very sure the effects cuz I gave other supplements such as Green mussels, MSM and Glucosamine as well but I will continue to use.

1-10 d'un total de 14