FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 151
Langues
Trier par

Livercare helped with my TMAU Condition!!!

Publié par Reviewer2443573 le févr. 16, 2013

I have TMAU, which is a condition that gives off horrible odours from all parts of my body because of choline. My liver is missing an enzyme to prevent this. I have to be on a low choline diet. After taking Livercare, The odours stopped completely! It really does regenerate liver cell enzymes. My theory is it regenerates the missing enzyme needed to break down choline or something like that. Long story short, I don't smell anymore. I almost contemplated suicide because of the looks people would give me, and being ridiculed and laughed at. No more!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Liver Care, North America version of Liv52

Publié par 4790179939951463264 le sept. 13, 2013

I used this product for more of 20 years. It is the the best product for treating hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. It is a shame that it is not known by most specialists and patients. Ovidiu Aldea.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Отлично

Publié par Violetata le août 25, 2014

Начала пить после того, как в очередной раз на руке полез дерматит, после 2-х капсул все прошло. Удивило! Сейчас Продолжаю пить по одной капсуле утром и вечером, банка рассчитана на 3 месяца! На руке в излюбленном месте с тех пор ничего не вылазило))

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I keep this product on hand when drinking any alcoholic beverage!

Publié par Reviewer2202067 le nov. 04, 2008

I used to be very sensitive to alcohol and would get really flushed in the face and felt uncomfortably warm any time I drank - even red wine. Now I take two of the Himalaya USA Liver Care (and two pills of the Planetary Herbals: Liver Defense) - and gone are all those symptoms! At big family food events, I also take this combination (with the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules) and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

PurpleButterfly525

Publié par Reviewer2316530 le juin 20, 2008

This product is superb!! It really cleans you out! Literally! The first week I was on it I was having 3-4 poops a day. My skin looks great and feels so smooth!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Himalaya USA,Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps에 대한 상품 평가

Publié par Reviewer1990372 le avr. 15, 2010

아주 훌륭하다고 생각합니다.간의 수치,예를 들면,GOT,GPT등이 나쁠때 그 수치를 내리지는 못합니다.조석으로 각2일씩 매일 복요할때도 여전히 간의 수치는 매우 나빳습니다.그래서 다른 전문적인 약을 써야했습니다.그러나 피로 회복등..다른 간 기능에는 도움이 되는것 같습니다.그래서 약 6년이상 지속적으로 장기 복용하고 있습니다. 그런데 이렇게 오래 계속해서 매일 4알씩 지속적으로 장기 복용을 해도 전혀 부작용은 없는지..궁금합니다.아니면 일정 기간을 중단 하였다가 다시 복용하는 것이 더 좋은지 혹시 의견이 있으시거나 다른 자료가 있으시면 알려주시기 바랍니다

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Lower AST and ALT levels.

Publié par Reviewer2231654 le déc. 30, 2007

This is one of two key supplements I take for liver protection. If you have HCV, this is a must along with silibyn phytosome. Using Liver Care daily for 5 years. Within the first 90 days of stopping my second round of interferon and ribavirin, Liver Care combined with silibyn phytosome drove my levels back into normal range.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Защита печени

Publié par Omicka le mars 27, 2015

Покупала для мужа, принимал в течение 3 месяцев регулярно. Причиной был его нос красного цета с расширенными сосудами. Честно сказать и его же любовь к шампанскому. Что только он не делал, и мази покупал и спиртом нос протирал. Я, как врач, не могла его убедить, что причина либо в печени либо в ЖКТ. Купила этот БАД. И забыла, что он его принимает, а, спустя 2 месяца обратила внимание на лицо. Все сосудистые "звездочки" исчезли. Буду брать еще на курс, думаю, надо 1 раз в 6 мес принимать, но не менее 2 мес курс!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

БАД для поддержки печени

Publié par spring-dt le août 31, 2012

Полностью растительное средство для чистки и поддержки печени. Пить начали не так давно, и пока эффект сложно вычленить, так как параллельно мы еще много чего пьем. Говорят, помогает после длительного приема алкоголя:) Печень у нас одна, а водки много:)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great stuff

Publié par Reviewer2740123 le mai 12, 2009

the liver is the engine room of your body nothing works if it doesn't this stuff keeps it running on all 8 cylinders

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 151

1 2 3 4 5