FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 19
Langues
Trier par

Brilliant product

Publié par 5744178301291060248 le févr. 14, 2014

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Loving this product!

Publié par 5638807103266114203 le juin 24, 2014

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Economical and easy to use

Publié par Reviewer1027414 le janv. 04, 2015

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Publié par 5385919442672645400 le juin 04, 2016

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

豚ゼラチン

Publié par Reviewer1530525 le avr. 21, 2014

無味無臭。水に溶かしてしばらくしてからレンジでチンします。

Definite knee improvement

Publié par 4682344360536289545 le avr. 22, 2016

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

Good stuff!

Publié par 5200975038516782617 le déc. 09, 2014

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

It gels more than we like.

Publié par 4726396615938033899 le déc. 20, 2015

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

Great Lakes Gelatin

Publié par 4763621120012998292 le août 27, 2015

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

Good gelatin

Publié par Reviewer1911274 le déc. 01, 2016

Good gelatin from a good source.

1-10 d'un total de 19