FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 19
Langues
Trier par

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

Publié par Reviewer2061099 le juin 27, 2006

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

Publié par Reviewer2501751 le févr. 05, 2008

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

Publié par Reviewer2708900 le févr. 26, 2008

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

Publié par Reviewer1179825 le sept. 19, 2008

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Helps to digest any meal

Publié par 4901013426153747228 le oct. 12, 2014

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

I love this stuff!

Publié par Reviewer2092134 le sept. 16, 2011

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Good Stuff

Publié par Reviewer1152808 le avr. 09, 2012

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

Publié par 4921084623697728345 le oct. 08, 2013

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Herbal bitters

Publié par Reviewer2880880 le mai 29, 2014

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

Aids digestion

Publié par Reviewer1732608 le oct. 21, 2007

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

1-10 d'un total de 19