FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 29
Langues
Trier par

любовь с первого прикосновения)

Publié par chicblesk le mars 03, 2013

Необыкновенной мягкости ворс, можно просто бесконечно ей водить по лицу и млеть) Вообще кисть очень функциональна: я использую для подчеркивания скул, и для вуали. Стоит сказать о дизайне, все-таки очень приятно иметь у себя не просто очередную удобную кисточку, но настоящую игрушку)

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

Publié par lillysbeautyspot le oct. 10, 2013

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

得心應手!

Publié par milkmilky le oct. 23, 2013

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

Publié par MentaPiperita le sept. 02, 2013

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

FINALLY!

Publié par 5142452236420958458 le sept. 01, 2012

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

good

Publié par Reviewer1519237 le oct. 02, 2012

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Clon de la ita de Nars

Publié par DrusiladaMakeup le oct. 31, 2012

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Publié par Elisabb le déc. 13, 2012

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

NARS dupe

Publié par Reviewer2160860 le sept. 16, 2013

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

almost dupe for nars ita

Publié par 5456244728058469309 le oct. 09, 2013

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

1-10 d'un total de 29