FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 19
Langues
Trier par

maybe its a very pure supplement, but the price is ridiculous!

Publié par 5468220231941440687 le juil. 18, 2015

I just wanted to note that you are paying 79 dollars for a gram of zinc, whereas with Thorne Zinc Picolinate for example its just 6 dollars per gram. The amount of Zinc is really small in the solution, you would need two bottles like this per month just to get your RDA, and people with deficiencies probably need more. Also I doubt the bioavailability of this inorganic form of zinc is so great. This liquid is just good to test your zinc levels with the taste test, but for actual supplementing, I would take Picolinate.

Easy absorbed

Publié par 5503743383091213297 le juil. 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

Publié par InozarDeBenz le juil. 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great but a tad expensive

Publié par Reviewer1827451 le juil. 11, 2013

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Excellent Source of Zinc

Publié par Reviewer1211707 le mai 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

Publié par 5081120529577028619 le juil. 29, 2013

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Great for colds

Publié par 5162724344806977110 le déc. 08, 2015

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

Great

Publié par 4818522275222989139 le avr. 01, 2014

I like that it is liquid so you can controll how much to take :10 drops, 15, or the recomended 30 that way the whole family can take it, adults need more and children need less. And ofcourse liquid form is absorbed faster in the body than pill form. 4 starts instead of 5 because No noticeable results in health since taking it for 3 months. but i will still keep ordering :)

Quality product

Publié par Reviewer3130145 le juin 21, 2013

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Feel so much better

Publié par 5425827943389846525 le août 02, 2016

I've been taking this for a while 2 dropper fulls morning and night. I feel so much better I didn't feel it working until I'd been on it for about six months. I plan to stay on it long term

1-10 d'un total de 19