FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 21
Langues
Trier par

Very potent, save money

Publié par Reviewer1767544 le juin 19, 2011

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Iodine

Publié par Reviewer2387193 le oct. 07, 2011

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Worked for me

Publié par Reviewer1268836 le mars 20, 2011

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

First time to buy this brand

Publié par Reviewer1694950 le juin 20, 2013

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Источник ЙОда

Publié par OlgaAleks le janv. 28, 2014

Заменила Йодомарин на ЙОД-КОНЦЕНТРАТ.Йод пить нужно долго,чтобы организм был насыщен.За пол года 1/4 часть флакона.Нужно всего 2 капли в стакан с водой-это для профилактики,но для моего организма 2капли не достаточно и я капала 5 капель.Нет побочных отклонений, как от Йодомарина.Но и особых улучшений не заметила.Больше всего мне понравился по насыщенности Йода - это Келп (бурые водоросли) в капсулах,как продукт моря он содержит те натуральные элементы, которые овощи имеют в малых количествах; и соль Келп с морскими водорослями!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Excellent product

Publié par teacup le nov. 05, 2013

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

So much Iodine for your money

Publié par Reviewer1330467 le avr. 06, 2011

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

iodine liquid

Publié par Reviewer1240581 le août 30, 2012

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great

Publié par Reviewer2464320 le nov. 02, 2011

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

happy

Publié par 4728150869305032656 le déc. 27, 2013

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 21

1 2 3