FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-8 d'un total de 8
Langues
Trier par

Great for fermenting vegetables

Publié par Reviewer1577301 le avr. 12, 2013

I eat a mostly Paleo diet and put up fermented vegetables every weekend for my salads for the coming week. I had been using leftover brine as my starter, but became concerned about the possibility of propagating undesirable organisms from batch to batch. Used with sea salt, a rounded teaspoon of this product per quart of cut vegetables provides an uncontaminated, flavorful, and highly economical (compared to the competition) starter for ferments. And it's quick -- fizzing starts within 24 hours. It's especially delicious with mashed potatoes (a "safe starch"), which I ferment once in a great while for non-Paleo guests.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good but not the best...

Publié par Reviewer3195440 le sept. 18, 2012

Nice idea but you're better off just eating raw, fresh sauerkraut (or other such cultured veggies). Seemed to give me a bit of indigestion (gas). Otherwise effective as far as I can tell (discontinued use fairly prompt for the sauerkraut). Would not suggest use just before retiring... seems to increase energy levels.

Great for digestion!

Publié par juliaheis le mars 09, 2015

This powder is a great probiotic and starter culture for fermented vegetables, and it seems to help digestion too.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I put into capsules, hey presto!

Publié par Kareny le mai 21, 2015

This powder has the distinct sour aroma of sauerkraut. I honestly don't mind, it smells clean and authentic. Fermented foods contain the elusive vitamin k2 which a lot of people confuse with k1. K1 is found in green leafy veg amongst other sources but k2 is more difficult to obtain (ie fermented foods). I'd like to take this powder as a drink but put it into capsules at the moment. I can be fussy on where my money goes with supplements but am a repeat purchaser of this one.

Smells Rotten

Publié par Reviewer2086944 le janv. 28, 2013

I love fermented foods, but this powder smells like rotting flesh. Not sure if it is just the one I received or if all of them smell this horrible. I just cannot stomach it.

Wonderful stuff!

Publié par Hizerom le juin 09, 2016

This fermented cabbage powder is great. Not only is it great nutrition, especially for those times when you need some quick vegetable nutrition, but it also is full of probiotics. I don't even mind the taste.

私には効果なし

Publié par 5599127038165406414 le janv. 16, 2013

使い切りましたが、特に体に変化なし。

재구매 의사는 .....ㅠㅠ

Publié par 5017483239726085774 le juin 08, 2016

양배추 파우더 찾다가 주문한 건데 좀 더 신중하게 볼 걸 그랬나 봐요. 적양배추만이 아니라 여러 성분들이 들어있습니다. 특히 저처럼 샐러리 싫어하신다면 절대 비추. 샐러리 씨가 약간 들어있다는데 향이 정말 강합니다. 샐러리 싫어하지 않는 신랑은 이거 넣은 주스 마시고 연 이틀 화장실에서 시원하게 나온다고 좋아하긴 했어요.

1-8 d'un total de 8