FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 600
Langues
Trier par

My first primer..

Publié par -Aliia- le oct. 09, 2013

This is my first primer, so I can't really compare it with an another one. But little goes a long way, so I think it's going to last a long time. It makes the skin look matte. I also used it under my eyes, but didn't see much difference there. Other wise the concealer looks little bit more even with the primer. For the price I think it's definitely worth it! Feel free to check my other reviews, too. And please click "yes" if you think this review was helpful. Thanks!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Smooth Primer

Publié par lillysbeautyspot le juin 27, 2013

I love the fact that this primer is clear and have used this on several occasions which has helped my makeup stay on longer. I even dabbed a bit of this product on my eyelids and found it as a good eye primer too. I will continue to repurchase this item at this price.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

روعة amazing

Publié par 5279138504392772847 le nov. 16, 2015

افضل استخدام له بعد ننظيف البشرة ، انتبهوا ترطبوا الوجه قبله بيصير مزيت جربت استخدمه حتى ك مرطب لوجهي بدون مكياج يجنننن اذا استفدتوااضغطوا يس 💕 It is so good to use after you clean your face It's perfect as a fave moisturizer & primer

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

good primer

Publié par 5533590887835780212 le juil. 12, 2013

I like it but I think it is better for oily skin than dry skin. It makes my skin little bit dry.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

This product is only $6??

Publié par 4914094984187710743 le sept. 22, 2013

This product is amazing! A little goes a long way and once applied it instantly smooths out the skin! I definitely recommend this for everyone :)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Отличный праймер)

Publié par Askorbinka le févr. 01, 2014

Текстура кажется жирноватой , но на лице никакой жирности не остается. Хорошо затирает поры, кожа становится ровнее, у кого есть такие проблемы и шелковистая на ощупь. Тональный крем ложится на праймер хорошо и самое главное для меня что макияж держится очень долго и не проступает жирный блеск почти весь день, хотя обычно через часа 4 я уже сияю)) Если мой отзыв был полезен, нажмите,пожалуйста Yes. Спасибо!)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

جميل

Publié par 4718260690280099461 le août 16, 2015

لما طلبته كنت متخوفة انو مايناسب بشرتي (الدهنية) لكن اول ماجربته حبييته فظيع يخلي بشرتك نااعمة ويعطي منظر صحي ومشرق

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

perfect

Publié par 5329191163389933397 le févr. 09, 2014

it really disguises imperfections on skin. skin looks smooth and young. i use over my face cream, but you can use it without any cream

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

ممتاز

Publié par 5047536703092769551 le juil. 21, 2016

يجنن يسوي طبقه بين البشره والفونديشن وتطلع البشره سوفت انصح فيه

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

..

Publié par 5610007979024349772 le déc. 12, 2015

جدا حبيته وخليت خواتي يشترون منه يخفي المسامات ويعطي ملمس مخملي يعني مايفرق عن باقي البرايمرات الغاليه

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 600

1 2 3 4 5