FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 203
Langues
Trier par

Curcumin saves lives

Publié par Reviewer2073441 le févr. 19, 2012

My friend had multiple heart attacks, doctors were preparing for bypass, but I gave my friend curcumin for thirty days and when they pre oped they told my friend "your heart is healing so we are going to wait another 90 days and see, maybe we will just do stents" and that is the pending status. I think this says a lot about the anti inflammatory properties of curcumin.

Best Curcumin with Bioperine

Publié par Reviewer2739714 le mars 26, 2007

I switched to Best Curcumin with bioperine from plain curcumin because the plain curcumin was not being absorbed very well (I have an ileostomy and could easily observe the yellow clumps passing through). With the addition of bioperine, it appears that it is well absorbed.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Fantastic product - I'll never be without it!!

Publié par Reviewer1391297 le nov. 14, 2009

I'm 30 years old, work in a professional environment and wear high heels every day. About 2 years ago, the joint in my big toe started to ache constantly, even when I wasn't wearing heels. I had it checked by a podiatrist who said that it was arthritis and that there really wasn't anything I could do for it, short of surgery at some point down the road if it got really bad. I'd read about curcumin for the anti-cancer benefits, and that was actually the reason I began taking it. At the time, I didn't know that it was also good for arthritis. Within a couple of days of taking it (I started with 2 caps, twice a day), my toe completely stopped bothering me. I basically just stopped noticing the pain. I've taken it for close to 2 months now and am now taking 1 cap twice a day. This stuff is amazing!! I just recommended it to my mom, who is beginning to feel some arthritis in her hands, and to a friend whose joints hurt after running. This is 1 supplement that I will continue to take indefinitely!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

KEPT ME FROM HAVING BACK SURGERY!!!

Publié par Reviewer2262861 le févr. 20, 2012

This product is amazing!! I haad a herniated disk in my back at L5 that was causing SEVERE sciatica. I had no feeling in my right calf and right foot, and, severe pain up my right leg into my buttocks. I was in so much pain, I would not be able to walk at times. The nuerosurgeon said that I had no other option but surgery. I was against getting surgery and wanted to try other options first. I took this product along with Boswelia and all of my symptoms have completely disappeared. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor and he said my recovery was "nothing short of amazing". I also did physical therapy exercises for 5 weeks and accupuncture for six weeks, but; bottom line...I am cured! Try this first before surgery.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great product for my fibro

Publié par Reviewer2410936 le janv. 28, 2009

I've been using this for approx. 2 years now for my fibro symptoms and it works wonders for my aches and pains. I can function like a normal person - takes care of the inflamation. Thanks iHerb for carrying such a great product at such a reasonable price.

CURCUMIN

Publié par Reviewer2828968 le févr. 02, 2010

I heard about the low incidence of dementia in India and that it was possibly attributable to this herb. I have been taking it for 30 days and have noticed an improvement in recall.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Product made my father very ill

Publié par Reviewer2838719 le sept. 28, 2012

My father suffers from arthritis and doesn't want to take the usual medications due to the side effects. I had taken this product before with good results, but when he took a pill with a meal he was throwing up for hours. He was fine later, but obviously he can't take this. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

they changed the formulation

Publié par Reviewer2859348 le juil. 10, 2012

I took this brand curcumin for a couple of years without side effects. It was yellow in colour. The colour of the powder in the last order had changed to orange and it is causing me severe pain in the abdomen. Turmeric does this too and judging by the change in colour, (more) turmeric is being added to cut corners.

Way Too Expensive

Publié par Reviewer2633295 le déc. 18, 2010

Purchased a month ago here at iherb for 17.00 dollars now 26.00...will be pruchasing another brand or at my local healtfood store which is way cheaper.....

Good product for Alzheimer patiens

Publié par Reviewer1455791 le juin 23, 2009

I had a close experience with the influence of this product on Alzheimer's patients. Good results

1-10 d'un total de 203