FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 20
Langues
Trier par

Ни о чем

Publié par 4795482448963346215 le oct. 26, 2013

Покупала его для борьбы с куперозом и покраснениями. Ладно, может для купероза этот крем не подходит, но после него даже не было хоть какого-нибудь успокаивающего действия. Т.е. как были покраснения, так и остаются. Обычный крем, просто хорошо увлажняет. Не понимаю за что такая цена.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Did not provide redness relief

Publié par Reviewer2327141 le févr. 23, 2010

I was very disappointed, not only did it not provide relief from redness my rosacia got worse

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great for sensitive skin

Publié par Reviewer1554606 le déc. 16, 2011

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

AMAZZZZZING!

Publié par Reviewer1976580 le mars 08, 2012

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

油分の入っていない方が良い

Publié par Reviewer2766576 le juil. 17, 2012

私はダーマEのピクノジェノールシリーズが好きですが、油分が入っていない方が効果があるような気がします。肌質がコンビネーションオイリーのせいかもしれません。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

A soothing serum

Publié par 5005080017602422419 le déc. 10, 2012

I'm not sure about this serum. It's not exatly a serum. It's more of a lotion consistency. Has a nice smell. The good thing it didn't sting my skin, but 5 minutes after applying, my skin felt tight/dry, although I'm oily. So after a while I stopped reaching for it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

effect is visible

Publié par HANNAH le févr. 20, 2012

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

blemishes

Publié par Reviewer2415772 le juil. 18, 2010

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

リピです。

Publié par 5122273787247740643 le avr. 26, 2016

肌の過敏な時でも安心して使用出来ます。これからも使い続けていくと思います。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

nice product

Publié par Reviewer1664761 le août 24, 2009

This acts as a very mild, light moisturizer -- all I need -- and seems to have helped my rosacea. I plan to keep using it and perhaps see continued improvement.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 20

1 2