FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 128
Langues
Trier par

мука супер

Publié par 5426301912281030104 le avr. 11, 2014

Великолепная мука. Отличного качества. Пахнет кокосом. Прекрасно в выпечке, но тесто лучше делать пожиже, т.к. кокосовая мука впитывает в себя много жидкости. Использовала с добавлением цельнозерновой пшеничной и получалось волшебно. Буду еще раз заказывать.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Кокосовая мука без глютена

Publié par SoniaSonia le août 09, 2013

Можно использовать для выпечки, как обычную муку, но в меньшем количестве. Легкий кокосовый запах, светло-бежевый цвет.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

お菓子作りに

Publié par organicvegge le mars 25, 2013

どうやって使うかわからず、ホームベーカリーでパンを焼く際に最初から投入したら、グルテンがうまく引き出されずに失敗。お菓子で使ったら香りがよく出来上がりました。量は結構入れたほうがいいですね。小麦粉に対して、1/3以上入れてもいいかもと感じました。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great stuff!

Publié par Reviewer2894352 le mars 29, 2008

My boys are wheat and gluten intolerant. This is the perfect flour for them. We make muffins from this and they have no reaction what so ever. Highly recommend.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Loved it!

Publié par Reviewer2505410 le sept. 10, 2009

Loved this flour- very healthy & high in fiber. Only a very slight aftertaste of coconut in the blueberry muffins I made. Can't tell at all in chocolate baked goods. The only trick is, this flour absorbs tons of liquid so must add more & also must use lots of eggs to compensate for no gluten. I will definitely use this instead of white or wheat flour for all my healthy treats!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

хорошая мука

Publié par Reviewer2833579 le nov. 11, 2013

Очень понравилась мука в использовании выпечки. Добавлять понемногу, тогда выпечка будит иметь приятный аромат.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Coconut Flour

Publié par Reviewer1620176 le mars 03, 2008

This is my first time to use it, and I have gone through half the package. I am diabetic and don't do much baking. I am a pie and pudding man, but am paranoid about sugar and carbs. I use powdered dark cocao which makes a rather bitter pudding. I have been adding this flour and it gives not only a nutritional element, but a slightly sweet taste to my pudding. Now new problem---portion size and moderation. Can't eat just one, as the commercial goes.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

First time trying coconut flour

Publié par Reviewer1117301 le mai 01, 2009

I have not tried any other brands of coconut flour so I'm not sure how it compares to others. The flour is very fine and baked up into a very delicate crumb. If you don't use a strong flavoring such as chocolate, you can really taste the "coconuttiness" of the flour coming through. I made coconut flour brownies that were delicious but ended up more with a cake texture than a brownie texture. I'm still experiencing with other recipes at this time.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Super Product

Publié par Reviewer2128490 le janv. 14, 2009

Best thing I've found to add moisture and flavor simultaneously to otherwise cardboard like gluten free baked goods. Its way spendy though. Substitute 1/3 whatever flour mix you are using with this and you will have a nice moist dessert.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Cocnut flour

Publié par holahola le mai 19, 2010

Have note tried it in baking yet, but the smell and taste of the flour is great! Smells good coconut and has a pleasant taste. Used it in my vegetable burgers with good result, great!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 128

1 2 3 4 5