FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 13
Langues
Trier par

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Publié par Reviewer2093022 le déc. 12, 2009

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Publié par Reviewer2117535 le nov. 06, 2011

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great D

Publié par yourhealthsuccess le nov. 28, 2011

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

natural

Publié par Reviewer3051410 le févr. 07, 2010

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Publié par Reviewer2132759 le févr. 04, 2009

Excellent product and price

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer3081165 le août 11, 2009

Helps to enhance mood.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

helps calcium absorption

Publié par Reviewer1905389 le févr. 10, 2011

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

very satisfied with product.

Publié par robot057 le juil. 18, 2011

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Bluebonnet and New Chapter are my best choice.

Publié par 5482525751833701297 le févr. 26, 2017

We use this product for long time.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Солнышко

Publié par 5153210322631830616 le juin 21, 2016

Отличный продукт -по доступной цене! Мы зовем его солнышко которое есть с нами каждый день не смотря на погоду. Витамин Д3- необходимая дозировка 2000единиц ежедневно и тогда ваш организм скажет вам спасибо .Хочу напомнить что нехватка витамина д3 ведет к сбою в работе организма -поэтому рекомендую этот продукт всем кто заботиться о своем здоровье .

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 13

1 2