FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 89
Langues
Trier par

Great absorption

Publié par Reviewer2030067 le avr. 26, 2009

I really like this magnesium. It doesn't cause loose bowel movements even when I have taken three capsules per day. It's definitely the best I've had so far.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

good for insomnia and depression

Publié par Reviewer1641233 le juin 09, 2009

I take a lot of magnesium instead of drugs for depression and sleep. I do balance sometimes with calcium. It is more important to get the Mg/Ca balance right than simply push calcium tablets all the time. Too much calcium leads to psychiatric illnesses, sleep disorders etc. Magnesium will sort this out. These Mg caps seem to be well absorbed.

Good muscle relaxant.

Publié par Reviewer1406071 le juin 27, 2009

I take 4 a day for my fibromyalsia and it helps reduce the pain.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Best form of supplemental magnesium

Publié par Reviewer2795397 le avr. 10, 2010

The best form of magnesium I've used so far. Not harsh on the stomach like the citrate variety. Doesn't make your bowel empty either! Great for reflux sufferers.

Great For Sleep!

Publié par Reviewer2737500 le oct. 29, 2010

I finally convinced my husband to take this chelated magnesium in the evenings and he doesn't awaken during the night like he used to do.

bluedonnet nutrition chelated magnesium

Publié par Reviewer2620540 le sept. 09, 2009

I use for leg cramps and for heart circulation, daily. when I don't take it at night, leg cramps wake me up. Excellent product. If your legs hurt get checked out at the Doc. I did.

great magnesium

Publié par Reviewer1996189 le mai 14, 2010

I read on the web that almost everyone is deficient in magnesium and the symptoms of deficiency just goes on and on, however, most magnesium can give you diarrhea and stomach cramps, nothing this one! Chelated magnesium is the way to go, normally I take Solgar's chelated magnesium which works great, however, they are hard tablets and a bit large, so I prefer the Bluebonnet since they are capsules and much, much easier to swallow. Iherb has the best prices, and I love they give you free samples and free delivery when you only spend $40, most online companies you have to spend $100 or more. Thank you for having great products for very affordable prices!! D.S. NJ

great!

Publié par Reviewer2903616 le mars 04, 2011

amazing absorption! ....no cramps...no loose bowel movements.

Saved my life!

Publié par Reviewer2307265 le févr. 02, 2010

I have been taking magnesium to prevent migraine headaches. AND IT WORKS!! I was suffering 2-3 severe migraines a month and got instant relief with Magnesium. I've been taking this product for 5 weeks and only had 1 slight migraine. It is important to find a magnesium made with chelated technology so it is easy to digest and highly absorbable. There is no other magnesium to consider.

Хороший магний

Publié par Marishoka le févr. 10, 2015

Магний хороший. Брала 2 или 3 раза его. Беру для ребенка. Капсулы не глотаем поэтому высыпаю содержимое. На вкус горький, но тут уже ничего не поделаешь. Содержимое капсулы неоднородное, бывают "камешки" довольно твердые, но в воде хорошо растворяются. Однозначно рекомендую, но мне больше нравится малат от НутраМедикс, т.к. он не горький))

1-10 d'un total de 89