FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 130
Langues
Trier par

Formula has changed!!

Publié par Reviewer2077298 le mars 09, 2012

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years and was IN LOVE with it, perfect curls every time I conditioned...then I receive my new bottle and without even noticing the new label, plopped the conditioner in my hand...could immediately tell this was NOT my conditioner! Only then did I look at the bottle and there it was, label said Now More Sustainable and a new formula!! While more sustainable is awesome and new formula is not. It took me years to find THE conditioner that my hair loved. I'm sad to say my hair hates this new formula and I will have to start my search over for the perfect conditioner.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

良い香り良し、でも...

Publié par Reviewer1580829 le juin 06, 2011

使った感じは文句無しなんです。 でも、シリコンが使われているのです。 シャンプーに入っていなかったので、こちらもと、よく見ないで購入しました。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Не понравился

Publié par shepajulia le déc. 14, 2013

Приятный аромат лаванда, но уходовые свойства никакие. Очень много нужно нанести, чтобы почувствовать нужное количество на волосах. После как смоешь, волосы имеют мутный оттенок и жирные на вид. Как грязные и в пыли. Теперь и не знаю куда девать такой объем(((

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

works great for certain hair

Publié par Reviewer1386476 le janv. 26, 2011

my daughter has extremely curly, dryish hair, this conditioner works very well for her hair type. my hair is fine and thin, and it is too heavy for it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

薄いが軽くふんわりした仕上がり

Publié par hitomiz le nov. 07, 2012

他の人のレビューにシリコン入りとあったので、よーく原料を見てみましたがジメチコンとかは見当たらずどれがシリコンが分からなかったのですが、値段に惹かれて試しに買ってみました。梱包はチャック付きビニールに入っていたけど、少し漏れていて、袋も破れていました。幸い他のものへの付着はありませんでした。同シリーズのシャンプーをすすいだ後けっこう指通りが悪かったのですが、これをつけてもしっとりせず、薄い!という印象。コンディショナーすすいだ後も指通りが悪かったです。でも乾かしたらふんわり軽くまとまり、仕上がりはよかったです。この濃さは自分には物足りないけど、家族には十分です。ただやはり原材料が気になります。オーガニック原料使用といってもオールナチュラルではなさそうだし、横文字の原料をよく調べてからリピするか決めたいです。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

他の香りも大瓶出して欲しい

Publié par YukoTokyo le juin 11, 2013

何回もリピートしています。使いやすくて安い!!! アイハーブさんでAvalonの大瓶はラベンダーしか手に入らないのが残念です。他の香りも大瓶取り扱って欲しいです。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

For soft hair

Publié par LantauMama le juin 11, 2013

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

.....

Publié par MurMur le févr. 06, 2012

приятный запах, после использования волосы хорошо расчесываются!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

나쁘지않아요

Publié par 5495619705399094291 le janv. 16, 2014

아이허브에서 '네이터스게이트'와 '지오반니'를 모두 이용해봤는데 린스의 경우 헤픈감이 있어요. 이 제품은 그런면에서 기능대비 가격이 효율적이라 생각합니다.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

ЖИРНЫЙ

Publié par 4793570400618036549 le déc. 16, 2012

после него волосы как пакля, жирнит их безбожно. Не рекомендую. Не расчесать волосы после него, блеска нет, а вот родной бальзам отличный.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 130

1 2 3 4 5