FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 24
Langues
Trier par

Very Good!

Publié par 5239441635198678132 le janv. 04, 2013

I have been rotating three products that were recommended to me: Damiana, Ginseng and Ashwagandha extracts. I take 20 drops in the morning and 20 drops in the afternoon in a glass of water for 4 days and then swap. All three worked really good for my energy level, stamina and overall health. Damiana specially helps me with the Stamina side of things, Ashwagandha seems to help me on the Inmune system and Ginseng gave me a nice warm feeling and energy. THe only thing that I didn't like about the Ginseng was that I got a light headacke every time I took it. After 30 days of the rotation I decided to take the Ashwagandha in the morning and the Damiana in the afternoon. That has worked the best for me. I'll try the Ginseng again in a couple of weeks and see how I like it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Wonderful

Publié par Reviewer2785834 le févr. 09, 2015

This product does an amazing job balancing out my mood, reducing stress levels, and is extremely effective against colds and the flu. A true Godsend.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good quality and price.

Publié par Reviewer1974881 le mars 08, 2010

This helps control adrenal highs/lows to stabilize fluctuations in cortisol. Along with Eleuthero extract, seems to help. No longer have afternoon slump.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Ashwagandha Rocks.

Publié par Reviewer1668796 le août 20, 2008

One per day, one just before breakfast works just wondrously for me. After several months of not feeling quite there with my energy level, I decided I needed some herbal help. This was in fact my first 'contact' with Ashwagandha. The result was immediate, in just one or two days, my energy level was restored. I continued with 1 morning tea before breakfast for a week, and could feel the difference when I skipped it. It's been less than a month since my first sip of the tea, but I take it only when I feel I need it. And because this product is organic, I can totally recommend it. (BTW this works so effectively that I find myself reaching for Ashwagandha more often than for an animal-based energy supplement made from goat milk colostrum - I will never buy that again. The first milk should always go to the newborn, we should not steal it.)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT VERSION OF ASHWAGANDHA.

Publié par Reviewer2392547 le déc. 04, 2009

Just discovered Eclectic Institute's products but have some experience with different formulations of ashwagandha. Really helpful for adrenal fatigue, early peri menopause, balancing energy.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Indian Ginseng

Publié par Reviewer2936190 le avr. 16, 2008

It sure strengthens the whole body and is very helpful for nervous system.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

сильная вещь

Publié par 5640399076979678920 le août 14, 2014

очень сильные от пониженого давления но если у вас нервы и стрессы лучше не пить заряжает энергией в из нутра в прямом смысле !

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

liking it

Publié par Reviewer1012207 le mars 22, 2012

helps to concentrate while studying

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Настоящая!)

Publié par PIONER le déc. 26, 2016

С корнем ашваганды работаю давно. Использую разные версии от разных производителей. Больше всего впечатляет меня молотый корень, но он неприятен на вкус и вызывает запоры. Запатентованный экстракт KSM-66 в капсулах мне лично не понравился, т.к. он имеет больше успокоительное действие - на работе днём например не могу пить. Эта настойка работает мягко, побочек не вызывает никаких, степень и характер эффекта можно регулировать дозировкой от 3 до 30 капель, также можно использовать под язык для быстрого действия. Использую как ноотропное, для ВСД, для снятия усталости и рассеянности. Рекомендую! Но не забывайте, что спиртовые экстракты всегда действуют по-другому, т.к. в спирте растворяются не все компоненты!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

i believe this particular bottle is tainted

Publié par Reviewer1711824 le sept. 12, 2008

i have been useing the same ashwagandha for a year.this last bottle i received made me feel terribly ill,i switched back to the remainder of my previous supply and i felt great.When i tried this bottle again i felt sick for a couple of days.If there was a cecall ,please let me know. thanks

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 24

1 2 3