FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 29
Langues
Trier par

簡単でおいしい

Publié par 5534678201248090591 le nov. 17, 2013

水を混ぜるだけで焼けるので、作るのがとっても簡単です。小麦のふすま入りなので、少しざらざらした食感です。私は白米より玄米派、白い小麦粉より全粒粉が好きなので、この食感が大好きです。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

何度もリピートしてます

Publié par 4828070671941013751 le mai 02, 2015

オーガニックで発芽させた麦でできたパンケーキミックス。水を混ぜるだけでおいしいパンケーキが出来るので重宝しています。甘みは無いです。ふわふわのパンケーキでは無いですよ。変なバニラの香りとかしないし、余計な物が入っていないので安心です。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

글루텐 프리

Publié par 4724679600481193554 le oct. 11, 2013

글루텐이 없어서 입에 촥 감기는 쫀득함은 없습니다.. 풀어지는 느낌. 뭐랄까 백마 먹다가 현미먹는 느낌이고요.. 싹 입자들이 씹혀요,ㅇ,ㅇ 전 좋아하는 스타일인데 아무래도 애들한테는 무리일듯해요 어른들이 먹기에는 참 건강하고 좋은 상품에요,, 자주는 안사겠지만 몇개월마다 한번씩 사 먹고 싶은 건강한 맛이 있어요

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Отличная смесь для блинчиков.

Publié par 5287715501352684206 le août 17, 2016

Уже которая пачка, и не надоедает. Дети сами себе делают на завтрак блинчики, благо замесить их очень легко, выпекаются быстро, вкусные, и полезные, клетчатки там много.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

not sure

Publié par Reviewer1901447 le nov. 28, 2014

I actually haven't tried this yet but i imagine it's good. I wish iherb allowed you to comment on the products you have used and return later to comment on those you haven't yet experienced.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix

Publié par 4894066476042417824 le janv. 02, 2015

I've been using this pancake mix for awhile now and was glad to see that I could find it online since I am now in an area where the place I used to buy it is too far to travel. I love that this helps with making me regular. The flavor is ok, not sweet, but when adding jelly or syrup it brings out the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone having trouble with constipation.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

素朴な感じ

Publié par 5001218050973527463 le juil. 10, 2016

Bob's Red Millより香りが弱くて Bob's Red Millの10穀のより穀類感があって素朴な感じと体に良さげ感がありました。 砂糖入っているパン屋のパンより自分で似たような砂糖なしのパンケーキ作ったほうが体にいいかなと思って クルミとレーズンとイチジクとか入れて焼いてます。 香りが弱いから素朴な感じがして、おいしいです。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Very good

Publié par Reviewer1590074 le févr. 05, 2013

Excellent taste.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

easy to make, easy on the tummy

Publié par aestheticmedicalreviews le oct. 11, 2013

Arrived safely in australia. Pleasantly surprised how tasty this was and as a bonus didn't need an egg for pancakes. It was a bit too thick made with the directions so I added an extra half a cup of milk - lactose free is naturally sweet. Came out lovely made with macadamia oil and the suggested teaspoon of cinnamon. I feel quite comfortable after two pancakes - so this is easier to digest for me even though it has some regular enriched flour in it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good, a bit heavy

Publié par LantauMama le oct. 20, 2013

I like that they are sprouted (and really wish iHerb would carry plain sprouted spelt flour!) We have had these and Namaste. The later is lighter. Saying that, I made both Arrowhead Mills and Namaste one day, and our neighbors came over, and while we preferred Namaste, they all preferred Arrowhead Mills!! So try them both and see what works for you :)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 29

1 2 3