FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 20
Langues
Trier par

Very good product!

Publié par Reviewer1959078 le oct. 22, 2013

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

5

Publié par Miracle-Worker le oct. 29, 2014

Эти вкусняшки производитель предлагает тоже не только собакам, но и кошкам. В составе нет химических красителей, ароматизаторов или консервантов, сои, кукурузы (которая является дешевым наполнителем во многих рекламируемых кормах для животных). Выглядят они как квадратики, их легко также поделить на части. Пахнут травками, достаточно приятно. Упаковка большая, экономичная. Рекомендуется для охотничьих, служебных, пожилых животных. Эту вкусняшку пробовали давать знакомой с кошкой, у нее она отлично пошла тоже. У нас собака их ест в качестве угощения на улице или дома при выполнении команд. Можно баловать и так ;) Фото есть у меня в жж (синий карандаш в профиле здесь)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

Publié par annathie le mai 21, 2015

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good product

Publié par 4930014142206302377 le sept. 01, 2016

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Effective

Publié par 4680881683726244195 le déc. 18, 2016

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

My vet recommends it

Publié par 4963351764664754830 le avr. 08, 2015

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

My dogs love these treats

Publié par 4965088202887613533 le avr. 10, 2015

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great!

Publié par LotusJ57 le mai 27, 2008

excellent value - my dog loves the taste! It helps with joint issues.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Thank You

Publié par Reviewer1696377 le déc. 08, 2008

Huge difference in the life of our Fifteen year old Jack Russel. This product allows her to still play and hunt lizzards. It's like having a new dog. Thank You!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great product

Publié par Reviewer1419763 le déc. 09, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 20

1 2