FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-9 d'un total de 9
Langues
Trier par

This really helps

Publié par 5430010024178143127 le avr. 21, 2014

I have three cats and one of them has had gingivitis since he was a baby. Just sprinkling this in their daily water has really helped keep their mouths healthy; and no more bad breath!

Welcome Addition to Our Pet's Dental Care

Publié par 4636129494030174741 le oct. 01, 2014

I wasn't too sure about this product but ordered it so I could get free shipping. Lo and behold! Zapped the plaque right off his teeth. There wasn't alot there but I was contemplating a $400 dental visit. This product saved me the trip! I used it daily for a week and not I don't use it everyday -- just twice a week. My dog drinks the water as usual -- and his teeth are plaqueless! Can't wait for his next vet visit for THOSE rave reviews!

Does the job

Publié par abbyca le févr. 27, 2014

I had noticed that my kitty's breath after eating her food wasn't that stellar and since brushing her teeth wasn't an option, I was looking for an alternative. I was also looking for something for her general teeth health since after her last teeth cleaning a few months back, I was told that she had some gingivitis. Luckily, I came upon this product and followed the therapeutic dosage of 2 packets a day in water for about 4 weeks. Like the package said, the water was odorless and tasteless. Or at least, tasteless because my cat didn't have any trouble drinking the water. Since this is an effervescent formula, the water did have some white bubbles initially, but eventually, that disappeared and the water looked normal. I was going to do the full 6 weeks, but after noticing a difference in her breath, I didn't feel that I had to. Maintenance mode is 1 packet 1 to 3 times a week, but I'm decided to do a packet a day. I don't know yet if this product helped with her gingivitis. I'll have to check with the vet when my cat gets her next teeth cleaning in a couple of months.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I wish iHerb would carry the small dog packets

Publié par Reviewer2827455 le nov. 20, 2014

I have a 13 year-old dog and a 2 year-old dog. The elder dog has horrible breath that began after getting her teeth cleaned at our veterinarian's office. Her teeth before then did not have buildup. After about two months of using Breath-Less Fizzy, her breath is much improved. I will continue using the additive with hopes that her breath will further improve. I do wish iHerb would carry the small packets as I have two small dogs. I open one pack and split it half/half in morning and night water bowl. My dogs have not had any adverse reactions or irritation to the water additive.

Не подошел.

Publié par 5364072441785830278 le sept. 30, 2014

Моему коту препарат не подошел. После первого пакетика рвало сутки. Через неделю попробовала дать еще раз - снова рвота. Попробовали дать собаке - без побочных эффектов, но и на зубах особо не отразилось.

Not as expected

Publié par 4651457790474052561 le oct. 29, 2014

I tried this product for my elderly dog. It was not very effective.

Awful product

Publié par 5445065787523410289 le oct. 23, 2014

I don't know what is wrong with this product, I believed it could help with the smell and mouth care.. It does have a smell and a taste, despite of what is written, both of my cats are vomiting and have a strong bad smelling diarrhea for 4 days already and nothing helps yet... We tried and a diet ,and no feeding at all, and absorbents , and antibacterial liquids... Have no idea what to do now, the vet is also confused...Couldn't even imagine smth like this..(

!

Publié par Strelka le avr. 24, 2015

labs, tiešām samazina smaku no mutes zvēriem.

괜찮아요

Publié par Reviewer1679541 le sept. 27, 2015

집에 두냥이. 칫솔질 하기 힘든 냥이들이라 물에 타먹는 치약도 먹여보고 했는데 요제품 싸고 괜찮네요.. 드라마틱한 효과를 보진 않았지만 입냄새는 좀 줄었어요 또사러 왔는데 일시중단됐네여.ㅜㅜ

1-9 d'un total de 9