FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-8 d'un total de 8
Langues
Trier par

delicious :)

Publié par 5517098911402226515 le juil. 10, 2013

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

при недомогании

Publié par Lilina le nov. 30, 2015

Принимать при недомогании. Пью иногда вечерами. Если учесть полезность-вкус не кажется таким мерзким. Пью и верю. Чай получается ярко-желтого цвета

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

High quality

Publié par MissEC le août 06, 2014

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Very pleasant herbal tea.

Publié par 4875328750685686782 le août 07, 2014

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

Publié par 4895710497217595241 le août 14, 2014

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Eases inflammation

Publié par 5300034911746716040 le sept. 13, 2014

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Amazing!

Publié par 5392101054841735230 le mars 23, 2015

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Publié par Reviewer2250377 le juil. 06, 2014

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-8 d'un total de 8