FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 58
Langues
Trier par

Excellent Product

Publié par Reviewer2429895 le avr. 26, 2016

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Превращает воду в освежающий напиток

Publié par Eaven85 le août 22, 2012

Мне данный напиток очень понравился. Идеально в жару вместо сладкой газировки. Хорошо освежает, имеет приятный вкус и цитрусовый аромат. Один пакетик используется на литр воды, быстро растворяется. Помогает с пользой утолить жажду.

Drink it every morning

Publié par Reviewer1331672 le août 29, 2010

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

life saving product seriously.

Publié par Reviewer1988592 le janv. 15, 2012

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Effective and sugar-free

Publié par 4854902752449295482 le sept. 27, 2013

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Better Than Gattorade

Publié par Reviewer2240367 le oct. 27, 2009

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Publié par Reviewer2234145 le juil. 21, 2009

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Life Saver!

Publié par Abrielle le oct. 20, 2011

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

Good Buy!

Publié par Reviewer1479306 le janv. 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Love it

Publié par Reviewer1014095 le avr. 18, 2014

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

1-10 d'un total de 58