Organic Valley Purity Farms, Organic, Ghee, Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)
Fait par Organic Valley Purity Farms
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- Great For Sauteing
- No GMOs · No Salt
- New Look - Same Delicious Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
Pasture-Raised with Love
Purity Farms has been making ghee from Organic Valley butter for years, and when the original owners were looking to retire, they turned to us to keep the ghee flowing.
Honoring a traditional Indian method, pure Organic Valley butter from our pasture-raised cows is slowly cooked to coax out the water and milk solids. What remains is delicious ghee with a rich buttery taste and aroma.
Like you, we care about how our food is raised, how it tastes and how healthy it is for all living things. Organic Valley Purity Farms Ghee is a delightful, semi-soft cooking oil from nature's kitchen—great for cooking, baking or sauteing.
Organic Valley Purity Farms Ghee is perfect for high-temperature cooking, like sautéing, and is a mainstay of many culinary traditions around the world. Ghee may be used instead of butter in baking; however, keep in mind ghee's lower moisture content when mixing ingredients.
Certified organic butter (milk).
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 g)|
|Servings per Container: 74|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients