FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.10

€13.87

Économie de: €2.77 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

About the shipping weight

Publié par Reviewer3063157 le Nov 03, 2013

This review is merely about iherb n not the product. The shipping weight for the same product in amazon is 1.8llbs but iherb says it's 2.6 Actually it's not only this product, lots of other products are the same. I sent email asking them why, of course they didn't reply!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Delicious but unable to eat it

Publié par Health-Is-Wealth le Oct 26, 2013

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It smells so bad for me.

Publié par 5662851621870484933 le Jan 12, 2014

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Terrible butter I hver ever eaten !

Publié par 5315564549745929089 le Jun 28, 2014

IT smells 'old oil', and not cruch after cooking. I can't eat so I use making dog's cookie with this. They won't complain :P

Terrible rancid taste

Publié par cilentihome le Jan 06, 2016

Just opened this this morning. I was thinking I could try this in my coffee but when I tasted it it had a rancid taste. I will not buy this brand again.

articles 1-5 sur 5