FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.04

€14.34

Économie de: €4.31 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Publié par 4783132678704439952 le Dec 07, 2015

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Never tried the old formulation

Publié par 5432964281261472604 le May 25, 2016

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer1351793 le Sep 23, 2009

Used this product in a smoothy drink, tasted great

Delicious!

Publié par Reviewer3061764 le Feb 25, 2010

Delicious, carbohydrate-free sweetener, really nice for diabetics. I love the vanilla taste of this product!

Nice

Publié par Reviewer2045416 le Apr 12, 2010

Vanilla flavour makes stevia even better.

Vanilla Stevia

Publié par Reviewer2181478 le Aug 04, 2010

I had high expectations when i ordered this product, and I checked my mail box every day to see if it had arrived. And finally it came. I used Vanilla Stevia for waffles and caffe latte. The waffles turned out to taste very good, and so did te coffee. This is a brilliant product that I already have recomended to other people, and soon I will buy Stevia without any flavour. The only negative thing about Vanilla Stevia is that it could taste a bit like fake sweetening, like aspartam or sucralose. I noticed that if you put in too much it wouldn't taste good, but then it came to my mind that I'm not supposed to use a lot - and then the whole thing changed. Vanilla Stevia is brilliant.

Good taste

Publié par Reviewer2388818 le Aug 09, 2010

Tried this sweetner to see if I would like it better than the regular vanilla stevia which contains alcohol. It is good, but I prefer the original one as it has a stronger vanilla taste...

Nice

Publié par Reviewer3248907 le Aug 25, 2010

Very Good. i use it in Raw Chocolate

Excellent product

Publié par Reviewer2388340 le Oct 01, 2010

The whole family enjoys this alternative sweetener. We use it to sweeten plain Greek Yogurt and in place of sugar in many recipes.

Vanilla Stevia