New To iHerb?

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

€8.24
€11.78
Savings of: €3.54 (30% Off)
Reviews 2-star

Not like the plain!

Posted by owlsrwise on Mar 25, 2010

I have used the plain alcohol free stevia for years and love it - the vanilla is not as good. It lacks the sweetness and the vanilla flavoring is not that great. I tried it because I love Nu Naturals stevia products.

great taste LOST?

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 22, 2014

Best stevia I've used thus far. Very flavorful. This is smooth enough that you can directly drop onto a slice of tart fruit for a low-sugar desert. NOTE: update February 2014: NOT AS SWEET. I WAS WONDERING WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN I HATED MY USUAL COFFEE AFTER RECEIVING THE NEW BOTTLE OF NUNATURALS. I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THE RECENT REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING. NU NATURALS PLEASE REVERT TO THE OLDER FORMULA THAT WAS SO GOOD.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 10, 2011

Not very much vanilla taste on this one, but it is convenient with the dropper. Until I find a better one I will continue using it.