FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.51

€13.59

Économie de: €4.08 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

like!

Publié par Reviewer2664178 le Aug 03, 2010

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Best Stevia I've ever tasted

Publié par Reviewer3173254 le Jan 30, 2009

I love this stevia and iHerb was the best price for this by a mile. This stevia's flavor is so authentic. There is no chemically sweetness to it - it is very mild. It is perfect for putting in coffee, smoothies, desserts, ANYTHING! I don't even use my plain stevia any longer - I only use this. I have tried other vanilla stevias but this is the only one I like. It is wonderful!

Very good!

Publié par Sabine le Nov 11, 2010

This vanilla stevia extract is very good in tea and coffe. I also use it with other sweeteners in desserts etc. No aftertaste. I like it. Easy to use.

Stevia NuNaturals Extract

Publié par Reviewer2336009 le Sep 24, 2010

I never liked stevia before trying the NuNaturals Liquid Extract, but trying it has definately changed my mind. The vanilla, toffee, and plain are all great.

Excellent Price for Excellent Product

Publié par Reviewer3090620 le Sep 28, 2010

I go through tons of this, as my family's sweetener of choice, and iHerb has the best price. I only wish it came in a larger size! Stevia is the way to go for sweetening once you get used to the taste and the vanilla flavor takes all recipes to the next level... smoothies, elixirs, nut mylks, sorbets, etc.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nice flavor, no bitterness

Publié par Reviewer1818599 le Oct 28, 2011

I've now used this in 3 different baking things - pumpkin pie, vanilla cupcakes and chocolate frosting - really sweetened nicely and NO bitter taste or chemically weird sensation that I've gotten from all the other stevias I tried (and there have been MANY!) I will be a loyal customer of this brand for sure.

Yum!

Publié par Reviewer2742926 le Aug 02, 2010

This vanilla stevia is great in coffee. I also like to use it as an addition to baked goods.No bitterness, and quite sweet to my tastebuds.

wonderful!

Publié par Reviewer3227656 le Mar 27, 2009

mixes with cherry concentrate and water for a perfect drink!

love it

Publié par Reviewer1022120 le Apr 02, 2009

Use it all of the time, in smoothies, lattes, etc. This brand is really good, only one I buy now.

Tastes Good

Publié par Reviewer2580814 le Jan 20, 2011

In coffee, or tea, or deserts, etc.

articles 1-10 sur 144