FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.86

€12.65

Économie de: €3,79 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Very sweet - excellent!

Publié par TrueReviews le nov. 15, 2013

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Simply Great Taste

Publié par 5019955010005681717 le sept. 23, 2013

This stevia fits the bill when you need to add a bit of sweetness. No after taste and easy to use next time I will buy two, one to travel with me wherever I go!

Best Stevia I've tried

Publié par Reviewer1632085 le févr. 07, 2008

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

Best Stevia!

Publié par Reviewer1680702 le janv. 15, 2008

Previously, I used Innovative Naturals alcohol-free Stevia extract, but since they have gone out of business, I had to find another brand. I am very pleased with this one. It tastes fantastic in my iced tea!

Jefferson

Publié par Reviewer2533401 le juil. 15, 2008

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Nice Taste

Publié par Reviewer1993412 le oct. 20, 2011

Best tasting stevia brand I've tried.

Stevia

Publié par Reviewer1910014 le oct. 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets.

Delicious!

Publié par Reviewer1528888 le févr. 22, 2012

I love, love this stevia. I've been using the powder packets from from Trader Joe's for quite some time which I have liked but not nearly as much as this liquid form. There is no after taste and I like that the stevia is in it's most natural form. I have already told many people about this product and will continue to do so!!

Muy buen endulzante

Publié par 5465918447445686213 le févr. 20, 2013

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Superb

Publié par Norwegianchick le oct. 31, 2011

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.

articles 1-10 sur 176