FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.39

€13.40

Économie de: €4.02 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Very sweet - excellent!

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Simply Great Taste

Publié par 5019955010005681717 le Sep 23, 2013

This stevia fits the bill when you need to add a bit of sweetness. No after taste and easy to use next time I will buy two, one to travel with me wherever I go!

Best Stevia I've tried

Publié par Reviewer1632085 le Feb 07, 2008

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

Best Stevia!

Publié par Reviewer1680702 le Jan 15, 2008

Previously, I used Innovative Naturals alcohol-free Stevia extract, but since they have gone out of business, I had to find another brand. I am very pleased with this one. It tastes fantastic in my iced tea!

Jefferson

Publié par Reviewer2533401 le Jul 15, 2008

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Nice Taste

Publié par Reviewer1993412 le Oct 20, 2011

Best tasting stevia brand I've tried.

Stevia

Publié par Reviewer1910014 le Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets.

Delicious!

Publié par Reviewer1528888 le Feb 22, 2012

I love, love this stevia. I've been using the powder packets from from Trader Joe's for quite some time which I have liked but not nearly as much as this liquid form. There is no after taste and I like that the stevia is in it's most natural form. I have already told many people about this product and will continue to do so!!

Muy buen endulzante

Publié par 5465918447445686213 le Feb 20, 2013

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Publié par Reviewer3272532 le Jan 01, 2014

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

articles 1-10 sur 180