FR
EUR

Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.78

€12.53

Économie de: €3.76 (30% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by 5075751680045464238 on Nov 05, 2013

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Posted by Reviewer3174508 on Oct 28, 2013

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

Stevia

Posted by 5743768077958252157 on Jun 19, 2013

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

bad product

Posted by Reviewer3089251 on Jul 09, 2013

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

poor

Posted by 4929485095324053939 on Oct 29, 2013

never get the product

Alcohol free stevia

Posted by Reviewer2717579 on Jun 13, 2011

I was not please with the container. the rubber part on top leaks constantly. I have to use more than the other I normally order that contains alcohol. I will not purchase again, going back to my original product purchase

Bad after taste

Posted by 4739810189144943270 on Apr 29, 2015

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

articles 1-7 sur 7