FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€77.16

€112.90

Économie de: €35.74 (32 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

Publié par Reviewer1617534 le Oct 12, 2008

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

Great value!

Publié par Reviewer1893840 le Aug 16, 2008

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2882271 le Dec 30, 2009

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

NuStevia is the best!

Publié par Reviewer2034421 le Jun 21, 2010

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

СТЕВИЯ

Publié par 5030276548692848928 le Jan 15, 2014

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

So excited to find this!

Publié par Reviewer1808537 le Jun 17, 2010

I have been using NuNaturals Nustevia for a while now, but was trying to find a more economical place to purchase it. I found this site and thought it might be too good to be true. I placed the order anyway around 11 or 12 in the morning. The very next day, it was on my door step. Now, I do live in the same state that it was shipped from, but that means that they had to mail it out the same day that I placed my order, too!! I love the product! Quality is great! But I also love the fast service!!

NuNaturals.

Publié par Reviewer2499912 le Jun 18, 2010

If you want a natural sugar that is not bitter and is very sweet, this is what you want.

great taste

Publié par Reviewer2730722 le Sep 10, 2009

this is really a great price and really taste good. try it you well like it and it dosen't have a after taste.

NuStevia, white stevia powder 5 lbs

Publié par Reviewer1035600 le Aug 16, 2009

I HAVE USED NUSTEVIA POWDER FOR SOMETIME, I AM A DIABETIC. BUYING A LARGE AMOUNT SAVES MONEY. NUSTIVIA POWDER IS VERY GOOD TASTING SMOOTH NO BITE, WORKS WELL WHEN COOKING OR IN THE BLENDER.

Its all we use!

Publié par Reviewer2424702 le Jun 11, 2010

This is by far the best stevia sweetner that I have used. The whole family loves it!

articles 1-10 sur 197