FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.67

€10.96

Économie de: €3.29 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

Publié par Reviewer1783742 le Oct 30, 2008

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

Perfect for sweetening

Publié par eathealthy le Jul 04, 2013

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it.

Publié par Reviewer1251395 le Oct 28, 2012

Easy, convenient, great taste and no aftertaste. I love this brand.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Publié par Reviewer1803542 le Jan 03, 2013

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

No complaints!

Publié par pugface le Jan 15, 2014

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5029495513884529847 le Jul 13, 2014

I had not tasted stevia sweeteners before, and found it a bit strange the bitter taste that is at the end. But the product is very good.

clear stevia

Publié par Reviewer2865383 le Oct 19, 2007

Exellent

Stevia Review

Publié par Reviewer1353784 le Nov 14, 2007

Great product, but NuNaturals keeps changing the dispenser/dropper design and lately my orders have arrived with Stevia leaking all over the packaging.

articles 1-10 sur 30