FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.62

€17.82

Économie de: €4.19 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Works Great!

Publié par Reviewer1759556 le Mar 28, 2011

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

great fiber

Publié par Reviewer1818917 le Aug 12, 2010

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

fiber!

Publié par Reviewer1886291 le Sep 28, 2010

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Publié par Sweetx-Shorty le Oct 22, 2013

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Glad I found it !

Publié par Reviewer3112185 le Oct 06, 2009

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

use to make smoothie

Publié par Reviewer1848748 le Sep 26, 2012

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Good to go.

Publié par Reviewer2013328 le Nov 17, 2009

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Will always use!

Publié par snowfitness1 le Aug 13, 2012

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

wrong time of delivery

Publié par 5188458298228280163 le Mar 26, 2016

Dear all! I ordered UPS next day delivery and paid for that $8.5 to receive the order on Friday! And in the order was mentioned that delivery will be on Friday 5 p.m. Than in a day delivery time changed on Monday. In that case I could order free delivery and receive order on Monday as well. What I paid $8.5 for?

The best

Publié par Reviewer2586786 le Dec 05, 2009

Whole psyllium is the best...less processed, easy to swallow & better tasting than the "powder" version. Now offers a great product at a fantastic price.

articles 1-10 sur 37