FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.22

€9.45

Économie de: €2.23 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Made me regular

Publié par Reviewer2480352 le Sep 11, 2008

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

I won't do without it!

Publié par Reviewer1507844 le Feb 19, 2008

Psyllium husks are a very effective way to achieve proper fiber levels. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try it for two weeks - start small and work your way up (I use two heaping tbs per day mixed with a bit of o.j. This company has been great and orders are promptly shipped.

This is great!

Publié par Reviewer3018106 le Jun 20, 2011

I use it in the morning smoothie. Works great for my stomack, and at a very reasonable price. I have used this for many years, but bought other places.

Very effective to me

Publié par Reviewer1667319 le Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

from Russia

Publié par Olga76 le Jun 15, 2012

works good

Just great

Publié par stelimeli le May 29, 2011

I use it since years and it really works

Myrl

Publié par Reviewer2506833 le Nov 08, 2007

Great!

highly recommended

Publié par 4938671698218522236 le Jul 13, 2013

Keeps me feeling light and regular!

work!

Publié par 4899406456711171816 le Nov 30, 2015

Nice and work

Regular

Publié par Reviewer2934620 le Mar 28, 2007

Keeps me regular, along with Oxy-Cleanse. I have been using this method for years & would not stop and it's surag-free.

articles 1-10 sur 110