FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.68

€15.27

Économie de: €3.60 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Hexane-free is good

Publié par Reviewer2240885 le Sep 10, 2008

Hexane is neurotoxic. Even trace amounts can cause swelling of the nerve and thinning of the myelin sheath. Choosing a hexane-free product is a step in better direction. Would give it 5 stars if the bottle were glass and not plastic.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

works for low thyroid related thin hair

Publié par Reviewer2069992 le Sep 03, 2008

handy way to take epo for low thyroid related thin hair...squirt into morning cereal or smoothie.

Great product

Publié par Reviewer3309066 le Jun 09, 2010

drink a teaspoon of this every night. keeps skin soft and seems to generally make me feel better

Primrose oil

Publié par Reviewer1951096 le Sep 18, 2009

The oil I received to apply on my neuropothy works well, but the cap closure doesn't seal appropriately. I've had leaks in my cosmetic case when traveling and the container becomes quite an oily mess if it tilts.

Buen aceite

Publié par Elisabb le Dec 01, 2013

Es bastante denso e hidrata muy bien, no le pongo las 5 estrellas porque no me acaba de gustar el olor, aunque éste no perdura en la piel

good for mouisturising

Publié par Reviewer2117901 le Apr 28, 2011

gives good moisture to skin, also very nice to have in the summer put this on after one day in the sun and it helps develop tan easier:) only negative was i hoped it worked better for difficult skin conditions so my search continues:)

Natural Exzema remedy

Publié par Reviewer2721862 le Sep 03, 2011

I use this for my son for his exzema. Highly moisturizing, and he says it really soothes his skin. I actually think I am going to start taking the capsule form as it is supposed to be excellent for you complexion.

Good value product!

Publié par ingeborg le Mar 01, 2012

Good value product! Haven't yet noticed any effect other than it leaving my skin moist and hydrated, but I'm well pleased with that!:-)

its good

Publié par 5264486096225416171 le Nov 11, 2012

its good. the only thing would be better if they can make bigger size. Like this, I need to order many of these...

useful