FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.35

€28.51

Économie de: €8.16 (29 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

best cinammon Ive tasted

Publié par 5449158617407307022 le Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Unusual scent

Publié par 5185625878476055280 le Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

cinnamon

Publié par 5382999537163899049 le Jan 14, 2014

very good product

Mild flavor

Publié par Reviewer2871626 le Nov 25, 2012

This cinnamon has a very mild flavor

The better cinammon

Publié par Reviewer2359183 le Dec 28, 2014

This is the superior cinnamon. Buy the whole sticks if you have access to a spice grinder. Much better value!

Giant Bag!

Publié par 5626000935446527946 le Jun 28, 2016

I love cinnamon, so this will definitely get used up. But, I didn't realize that it would come just as a giant plastic bag of cinnamon.

a bit bland

Publié par 5219788476217161666 le Dec 05, 2016

I'm a huge consumer of cinnamon since I switched to Ceylonese cinnamon, I need to get used to as I'm sued to using the lower grade that is far more pungent but less healthy! so have to wait a little longer until i can change my point of view!

articles 1-7 sur 7