FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€42.12

€52.65

Économie de: €10.53 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

5 star supplement

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 29, 2016

What can i say. It's 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Chemical Free, Non-GMO and it's fermented for 3 long years. There no competitive product on the market - not even close! Dr. Ohhira's award-winning Probiotics are the best nature's Whole Food Supplement out there. I've been using these miracle probiotics for many years with Omega-3 and Bee Propolis. The combination truly rocked my world. No more gut pain, no more fatigue, no more acne. God Bless Dr. Ohhira!

Best probiotic I've tried

Posted by 5273078121804690492 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been buying these for many years as they keep my skin free from breakouts and are a high quality probiotic. Pricey but if you are experiencing gut issues or skin breakouts, worth every cent.

Effective against acne in my case. Be armed with patience

Posted by 4624825656773386520 on Dec 12, 2015

My back was covered by acne for few years and medical treatment showed only temporary results. Then I read about probiotics effectiveness in around 80% acne cases and decided to try Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics because of the high iHerb rating here and, well, Japanese origin. There was no right away result you can expect from cosmetics product but in few weeks there was noticeable skin improvement and some months later my skin is completely free of acne. It is very exciting, I have to say. Was it is the cure by probiotics? Probably, but I also limited milk intake, take Omega-3 and bough another pack of Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional to consolidate the skin recovery. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics definitely worth a try if you experience the similar skin problems. Be armed with patience

Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Love this complete probiotic system with live cultures!

Dr Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics.

Posted by 5505397296166158026 on Feb 21, 2015

I found this product to be very effective and useful, an excellent product to balance your gut flora.

very good

Posted by 5370170037988097805 on Dec 18, 2014

very satissfied

This is the trend setter for a reason

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Nov 17, 2014

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Probiotics works. It can be harsh on your stomach so please take with lots of water. You will notice symptoms of candida or gut imbalance begin to fade with regular use. You can also use this to make a probiotic lemonade or soap of your choice which is $10 per bar otherwise. This comes sealed with the blister packs and stores easily. Just do it! I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Very effective

Posted by 5668485544216275247 on Nov 01, 2014

Very effective

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Oct 31, 2014

For me, the best probiotic I have taken. Even much better than Jarro-Dophilus. My GI tract is happy!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2571156 on Sep 18, 2014

I love that it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

articles 1-10 sur 631