FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€42.44

€53.05

Économie de: €10,61 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Neutral on this product

Publié par khessel le août 09, 2012

I know this product got rave reviews, but I didn't really do anything for me. I bought it because I had been consuming kefir to get natural probiotics, and I was tired of buying milk all the time to keep the culture going. (I was buying organic milk and it was getting really expensive). I'm switching back to kefir, it was much better for my digestive system.

Perhaps an overrated product

Publié par Reviewer1638561 le févr. 23, 2013

I think it is worth trying other probiotics before deciding on this expensive product for regular usage.

Good product

Publié par Ozbeach le nov. 25, 2012

IMO, probiotics should be part of everyone's daily regimen. Love that it is vegetable based, fermented and complete with prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. Also, love that it is stable at room temperature (will put it in the fridge during hot summer days though). Didn't give 5 stars as it is inconvenient to take (wait 45mn before breakfast and 1h1/2 after dinner). I end up forgetting the evening one which is maybe why I haven't felt any drastic changes. Didn't have digestive issues to start with. Less colds but I eat cleanly and take vit D. Used to suffer for recurrent thrush, now gone (could be low carb diet+ stopped the pill)Thumnbs up for excellent prices, service, shipping rates at iHerb.

Good, but...

Publié par PaulaSutton le avr. 12, 2013

This is a decent priobiotic but Dr. Ohira sells another product that contains horse oil and I cannot support the slaughter of horses for a beauty or bath product. No worries, however, because there are many high-quality probiotics on the market and on iherb. Just look for a GMP (good manufacturing process) seal on the bottle and look for enterically coated probiotics (so the probiotics survive your stomach acids unharmed and make it into your small and large intestines where they do the most good). Also it is helpful to look for a high bacteria count probiotic if you need extra digestive support. Culturelle has a great reputation but there many others that are terffic as well. I am currently taking at priobiotic made by Renew Life, which is milk and lactose free--the bacteria cultures are grown on a garbanzo base rather than milk base.

Didn't notice any results

Publié par 4630873230070687781 le mai 20, 2013

Bought these after reading all the raving reviews here on i-herb. I followed the dosage religiously for 2 months. I am sure they didn't harm me during that time, but didn't notice any health improvements either...

Deborah Werkowski

Publié par Reviewer2542779 le mars 18, 2008

So far I have not notice any difference in bloating after I eat. This may not take care of the symptoms. The product on the delivery was expedient and I truly have no complaints.

technically good probiotic

Publié par Reviewer2262549 le mai 07, 2009

However, you need to be certain that you are home when you order probiotics. I found the box thrown over my fence in the hot sun and I actually have no idea whether it's really working or if the strains died or not.

Not Vegan

Publié par rabbit le juil. 25, 2012

This product contains beeswax which means that it is not vegan as claimed. UPDATE: Product info has been changed to reflect the fact that this product is vegetarian, not vegan as originally claimed.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Worked good but very expensive

Publié par Reviewer1356338 le déc. 13, 2010

I like this product. I know it is a great formula of probiotics but I needed to take high doses and it got to be very expensive. I have IBS and that orginally steemed from a bacterial infection. I have been taking these for about 3 or 4 weeks and do not notice a huge difference. I know they are good to take so I continue to, but with me having to take 4 or 5 pills a day it is too expensive. I am trying the Jarrow brand next that is more affordable.

DID NOT WORK for me!

Publié par Reviewer1664875 le août 13, 2011

I've spent a lot of money trying to relieve constipation through the years. Low Thyroid and too many antibiotics hurt my ability to digest properly. I thought . . . . surely with all these good reviews . . . . and since they are SOOOO expensive . . . . then they MUST work. . .but they DON'T! The only thing that helps me is to drink 1-2 ounces of Kombucha tea with every meal.

articles 1-10 sur 41