FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€42.84

€53.54

Économie de: €10.71 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Publié par Reviewer1047613 le Nov 06, 2012

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

terrible gas

Publié par Reviewer2321253 le Feb 22, 2010

I tried this based on all the good reviews. About 1 week after starting the "loading" part, I started to have really bad gas. Very embarrassing! I continued on for another week or so and it got worse so I stopped. The gas continued for a month until I took antibiotics, in which my problem stopped. What a relief. This has NEVER happened with any probiotic EVER. I went back to Jarrow probiotcs and no problems.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Much Cheaper Elsewhere - $16 Cheaper !!

Publié par Reviewer3047827 le Jun 25, 2012

I'm rating the price, not the product, as I've only been using it for a few days. I've been a long-term iHerb customer, but I won't be purchasing this product here until there's a significant price adjustment. Sorry iHerb, but a $16 difference is just too much!

My own experience: Awful acne flare ups :(

Publié par Reviewer1827878 le Sep 28, 2011

Bear in mind that this is my own personal experience, I do hope your results are much better than mine. I initally heard of this product from my cousin who absolutely loves it and raves about it. I've read that taking probiotics is great for maintaining a healthly intestinal flora. For me, however, after taking one of these per day, by the third day my face broke out in a few painful acne nodules (hard bumps under the skin surface) and some cysts (similar to nodules but pus-filled). Granted, I occasionally get a whitehead every once in a while, but these were something else completely which I've NEVER experienced before! After the 5th day I stopped taking them because I could see & feel more hard bumps forming on my skin. After I stopped taking this probiotic I could feel the hard bumps slowly (over 2 weeks) recede. Thinking maybe it was just a fluke, I again took these a couple of months later, and sure enough by the 3 day I could feel the hard bumps again forming on my face. I stopped taking them altogether. They work great for my cousin, but for me, caused a bad acne/allergic reaction.

VERY expensive!

Publié par 5349848801703725505 le Mar 21, 2013

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

Publié par Reviewer3213383 le May 31, 2010

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.

better options for me

Publié par Reviewer1710771 le Oct 06, 2010

I never seem to get comfortable with this product. I have started on it at least 3 times, maybe 4. Each time, I find I am dealing with unnecessary side effects of either watery stools or slight constipation. I am going back to Daily-Dophilus as that seems to work better for me and my spouse.

Not For Everyone

Publié par Reviewer1639504 le Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Publié par Reviewer3204236 le Oct 25, 2012

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

dr ohhira's probiotics

Publié par Reviewer2774193 le Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

articles 1-10 sur 49