FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€41.88

€52.35

Économie de: €10.47 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Too expensive and it may not work for some people

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jan 12, 2016

The price at iHerb is way more expensive than from other places ($18 difference). This is not a customer orientated practice as iHerb always claims. This product may not work for some people. Two of my friends got very sick after taking it. I now take Healthforce probiotics and they are much less expensive and works well for me.

i don't like this product

Posted by 4841520231145974933 on Dec 19, 2015

Made me sick, i took only 4 Capsules over 2 days it made me ill. Maybe it's not for everyone also it's expensive

Useless

Posted by 5233249414591602989 on Feb 12, 2015

For me it did NOTHING, and I consumed all 60 capsules. So, almost fifty bucks thrown away. I thought that probiotics not for me, but later I bought "Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Critical Care, 50 Billion" and it worked great.

Zero difference

Posted by Reviewer3039647 on Nov 11, 2014

I have been taking this products for 2 months now and I feel ZERO difference:(

Pricy, least effective probiotics

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 05, 2014

Being a Probiotics-maniac, two capsules a day seems to be too little for me, sound bowel movn't is gone and all other beneficiary effects of probiotics disappeared. increased to 6 capsules a day, still very lettle effect on me. Too little probiotics for too much meney. Out of twelve brands of probiotics I have tried, this is no boubt the worst.

Made in Japan

Posted by Reviewer3028774 on Jan 02, 2014

I returned this product after I found that it was made in Japan.

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 21, 2013

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

Not to good

Posted by 5017186454734543023 on Aug 10, 2013

I took it for about 5 days and felt lousy. I stopped it.

Did not work!

Posted by 5742317197329418895 on Aug 06, 2013

Did nothing but my face got much worse and horrible! It's expensive but because of high rating and good reviews, I thought I would give it a try, after finished the whole box, it didn't clear up my face but I keep breaking out continuously. Too afraid to continue with 2nd box and now my face keep breaking out and it won't stop! It works for you but not for me! Sorry!

articles 1-10 sur 48