FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.00

€3.15

Économie de: €0.15 (5 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Publié par Reviewer2059271 le May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

baking soda

Publié par 4786176988532620480 le Dec 31, 2013

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2659665 le Jul 04, 2010

Very good product, I got this specifically because I wanted to avoid Aluminum which is found in most Baking Soda products.

cruelty free

Publié par Reviewer1101066 le Sep 29, 2008

I got this because this company doesn't test on animals like other baking soda companies do. Great product!

Aluminum free baking soda

Publié par Reviewer1580086 le Dec 06, 2008

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

BOB'S RED ILL ALUMINUM FREE BAKING SODA

Publié par Reviewer2894770 le Jan 08, 2009

I have one recipe that calls aluminum free baking soda. I was given the names 10 stores in my area that sells this, except they don't. Your web site did, therefore I order from you at a very reasonable price. It was shipped and received very promptly. I would highly commend your web site, and diffentately order agin, in the future.

Switched

Publié par Reviewer2251071 le Apr 30, 2011

I bake occasionally. For recipes requiring baking soda, I reach for Bob's Red Mill Aluminium Free Premium Baking Soda, Gluten Free. There's less metallic and furry sensation in the taste experience. I'd look for this again.

Healthy Choice

Publié par Reviewer1171573 le Jun 13, 2011

I am very happy to find this product; I am changing my eating habits and trying to reduce harmful chemicals and metals in food. It worked great with baking and the taste is much improved.

baking soda

Publié par Reviewer1043511 le Nov 25, 2011

very good product

Baking Soda

Publié par Giordie le Nov 29, 2011

I love Bob's Red Mill products, simple packaging good quality and great price.

articles 1-10 sur 34