FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.26

€4.48

Économie de: €0.22 (5 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Calif.

Publié par Reviewer1653664 le Jan 19, 2010

I love this product. I soak it overnight in water, drain it and dehydrate it for about 3 hours on very low heat. It dries to a crisp and I snack on it as if it is nuts, or maybe I'm nuts! Tastes great, is crunchy and is even good in cottage cheese or as a cereal with cold milk.

Good for sprouting

Publié par Reviewer2683903 le Mar 08, 2010

I was a little apprehensive about ordering these because it doesn't say raw on the package, but they sprouted well for me. I did the short soak, and put them in a sprouting jar for a couple days, and little tails emergerd! Great for making blender pancakes, tossing into a soup, or just toasting and eating with some honey. Just remember that these are a fruit - my daughter has allergies to seemingly all fruits, and cannot eat buckwheat either.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great organic whole grain buckwheat groats.

Publié par Leione le Jul 16, 2014

Very aromatic, delicious, and nutritious organic whole grain buckwheat groats with a nutty flavor. In addition to being gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, non-GMO, and eco-friendly, these organic buckwheat groats are rich in protein, dietary fiber, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid (vitamin B9), manganese, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, calcium, potas sium, phytosterols, antioxidants, and flavonoids, and beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer. This product helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, boosts and strengthens the immune system, neutralizes free radicals, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's a great healthy addition to any diet and I love it: not only is it delicious and great in different recipes, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

Tastes Like Popcorn!

Publié par Reviewer2257340 le Jan 25, 2008

What I like about these is they cook in 12 minutes so you get whole grain goodness in a hurry! With the flavor of pocorn, we added butter and salt! I will order these again!

Red Hills Buckwheat Groats

Publié par Reviewer2044633 le Jan 01, 2009

This product is a traditional course in my Ukrainian Christmas Eve dinner of 12 dishes (representing the 12 apostles). Leftovers are added to any of the soups days and days after. Besides taste, Buckwheat Groats should be a staple that could be available in regular grocery markets. Perhaps this type of addition to the oats category may add wise consumers to "taste and see" how good it is.

Good quality, great tasting

Publié par Reviewer1108829 le Jan 08, 2009

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. Taste really good with almond milk.

A Nice Addition to Oats

Publié par Reviewer2199321 le Apr 08, 2008

I add buckwheat groats to my morning oats. It adds a pleasant round grain to the texture of the hot cereal. The whole grains are good for you, too. I plan to try the groats as an occasional rice substitute.

A Protein Rich Grain

Publié par Reviewer1308800 le May 01, 2011

I ground the groats to make a nutrient dense bread. The results were incredible. This is an item I will purchase regularly.

Fresh and tasty

Publié par x-tine le Jan 16, 2012

These are great buckwheat groats. It cooks up in less than 20 mins and can be eaten as a hot cereal or makes a great grain-based salad. Tastes really good with tomoato-based sauces too (think pasta sauce) with a sprinkling of vinegar and nutritional yeast. Yum!

Great!

Publié par Reviewer1582777 le Nov 18, 2010

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

articles 1-10 sur 62