July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

€6.62
€6.97
Savings of: €0.35 (5% Off)
Reviews 3-star

taste needs getting used to

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Nov 16, 2011

I'm using this because I have to watch my blood glucose closely and I'm still trying out recipes. Tastes a bit different, I still have to get used to the taste. I also find that cookies etc. made with this flour are very dry and hard to swallow.

Good and sweet!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Nov 28, 2012

Very good coconut flour that has a good taste of coconut. When I use it in baking is a bit dry, but it gets a good taste, plus you need less sweetening since the coconut is pretty sweet already. But it was too dry for me, no matter how much liquid I add.

Not really sure about this

Posted by 4871985020581115973 on Dec 20, 2012

Got this as part of an ill-fated attempt to go Paleo and cut carbs. I've only used it once, to make tortillas. They were weirdly sweet and grainy, and had a sort of rubbery texture. I wasn't too impressed. Maybe this stuff is better when it's used in something else. I found it too drying. Made me want to down a glass of water with every bite.