10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bob's Red Mill, Almond Meal / Flour, Gluten-Free, 16 oz (453 g)

€10.26
€10.79
Savings of: €0.54 (5% Off)

Very coarse meal

Posted by Reviewer1117301 on May 01, 2009

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Best Brand

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 on Mar 11, 2010

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Love this!!

Posted by Reviewer2408619 on Dec 04, 2010

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Feb 19, 2012

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.