FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.98

€9.45

Économie de: €0.47 (5 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best GF Flour

Publié par Reviewer1477814 le Feb 20, 2012

Great GF flour for baking. Slightly thicker than the rice flour in things like crepes.

Good Stuff!

Publié par 4613142442863848488 le Jul 21, 2012

Suffer from allergies and candida, have had no trouble with this flour and is a regular on my shopping list.

Very convenient!

Publié par LantauMama le Jun 10, 2013

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I go through this stuff FAST

Publié par Reviewer1599612 le Aug 05, 2011

I really enjoy baking with this flour mix. I've made pizza crust, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cookies, chicken strips, and more. It is great not to have to buy all different types of flours and make combinations for recipes. You can get a bunch of trusty recipes from the Bob's Red Mill website. I haven't been disappointed with any of them. One warning: This stuff tastes gross uncooked. You won't be eating chocolate chip cookie dough with this flour! But once baked/cooked, the result is very pleasing.

doesn't taste gluten free

Publié par Reviewer3190906 le Apr 30, 2011

Made delicious gluten free muffins and my family loved it.

Awesome gluten free flour

Publié par Reviewer3216428 le Mar 13, 2011

Makes the best gluten choc. chip cookies. Best price

GF all purpose flour

Publié par Reviewer3146567 le Dec 05, 2011

have used it and it's great...nice to have different flours already mixed for use

Great stuff!

Publié par Reviewer2476430 le Nov 17, 2012

This baking mix allows my favorite chocolate chip recipe made with traditional flour to still taste exactly like my favorite chocolate chip recipe! I've also made delicious quick breads with this mix. They suggest, and I do recommend using xanthan gum with it. I definitely do not feel deprived of really yummy baked goods!

Great gluten free flour

Publié par shelleymedwards le Nov 24, 2014

Great substitute for regular flour in most recipes. Package gives amounts of xanthan gum per cup of flour according to type of recipe.

Great

Publié par Reviewer2153251 le Nov 14, 2011

This stuff is very versatile and I just made the best chocolate chip cookies with their recipe, which I found online.

articles 1-10 sur 36