FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.60

€9.05

Économie de: €0.45 (5 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best GF Flour

Publié par Reviewer1477814 le Feb 20, 2012

Great GF flour for baking. Slightly thicker than the rice flour in things like crepes.

Good Stuff!

Publié par 4613142442863848488 le Jul 21, 2012

Suffer from allergies and candida, have had no trouble with this flour and is a regular on my shopping list.

Very convenient!

Publié par LantauMama le Jun 10, 2013

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I go through this stuff FAST

Publié par Reviewer1599612 le Aug 05, 2011

I really enjoy baking with this flour mix. I've made pizza crust, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cookies, chicken strips, and more. It is great not to have to buy all different types of flours and make combinations for recipes. You can get a bunch of trusty recipes from the Bob's Red Mill website. I haven't been disappointed with any of them. One warning: This stuff tastes gross uncooked. You won't be eating chocolate chip cookie dough with this flour! But once baked/cooked, the result is very pleasing.

Awesome gluten free flour

Publié par Reviewer3216428 le Mar 13, 2011

Makes the best gluten choc. chip cookies. Best price

doesn't taste gluten free

Publié par Reviewer3190906 le Apr 30, 2011

Made delicious gluten free muffins and my family loved it.

Makes delicious banana bread

Publié par Reviewer1062430 le Jun 23, 2011

I made the banana bread recipe on the back of the bag and I was really pleased with the result. I'm planning many more gluten-free baked goods with this flour. I never thought gluten-free baking would be this easy or tasty!

Great stuff!

Publié par Reviewer2476430 le Nov 17, 2012

This baking mix allows my favorite chocolate chip recipe made with traditional flour to still taste exactly like my favorite chocolate chip recipe! I've also made delicious quick breads with this mix. They suggest, and I do recommend using xanthan gum with it. I definitely do not feel deprived of really yummy baked goods!

Fantastic flour.

Publié par Reviewer1072897 le Jan 03, 2013

Ah... I can't really explain how grateful I am to Bob's Red Mill for offering this product, and iHerb for carrying it. This flour has become a staple in my kitchen - it works perfect in just about everything.

Excellent

Publié par 4878603347738743638 le Jan 12, 2013

Lighter texture than most gluten free flours.

articles 1-10 sur 32