FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.92

€6.83

Économie de: €0.91 (13 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Very unique tasting flour

Publié par Reviewer2150639 le Jul 19, 2010

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Organi whole grain buckwheat flour

Publié par Reviewer1524591 le Nov 01, 2011

Great price great product

Good!

Publié par 4613142442863848488 le Jun 09, 2012

I found this flour good, but I'm not sure whether it was the combination of Tapioca flour that made some of my baking a little 'chewy,' I think I need to rethink the quantities of each flour, putting less of this in, because I think it's fairly dense. Having said that, it's very tasty and nutritious and will be buying again.

Gluten Free

Publié par Reviewer1896114 le Jun 27, 2012

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

Buckwheat Flour

Publié par dessertswithbenefits le Jan 03, 2013

In my experience, Arrowhead Mills buckwheat flour produces a dense baked good along with a greyish color, which isn't really an issue for me. I make a note to myself to use more leavening agents with this flour. It tastes great when paired with banana or chocolate.

Good. Use for pancakes

Publié par Caragh le Feb 11, 2014

Good

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Gluten Free Baking

Publié par Reviewer2528501 le Oct 01, 2008

This is an inexpensive way to expand the Gluten-free pantry...

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2416187 le Oct 12, 2008

Great for gluten free diets.

Publié par Reviewer1359013 le Feb 06, 2009

Good quality.

buckwheat flour

Publié par wendybrown le Mar 27, 2010

I made buckwheat pancakes and they were good. I do give a WARNING to those with food allergies. My husband has allergies and ate a lot of these as his 1st time and went into an anaphalectic shock and I had to call 911. However, it didn't help that his blood pressure was high & under a lot of stress. I thought they would be safe cause of being wheat free. I don't want to discourage buckwheat, but just be sure to try a little at a time first to be sure you're safe.

articles 1-10 sur 11