FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.59

€6.47

Économie de: €0.88 (14% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Good

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Jan 03, 2013

In my experience, Arrowhead Mills buckwheat flour produces a dense baked good along with a greyish color, which isn't really an issue for me. I make a note to myself to use more leavening agents with this flour. It tastes great when paired with banana or chocolate.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

Good!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

I found this flour good, but I'm not sure whether it was the combination of Tapioca flour that made some of my baking a little 'chewy,' I think I need to rethink the quantities of each flour, putting less of this in, because I think it's fairly dense. Having said that, it's very tasty and nutritious and will be buying again.

Organi whole grain buckwheat flour

Posted by Reviewer1524591 on Nov 01, 2011

Great price great product

Very unique tasting flour

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on Jul 19, 2010

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Great product, but not cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Jul 13, 2010

Highly recommended for those with gluten intolerance. Great for pancakes.

buckwheat flour

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

I made buckwheat pancakes and they were good. I do give a WARNING to those with food allergies. My husband has allergies and ate a lot of these as his 1st time and went into an anaphalectic shock and I had to call 911. However, it didn't help that his blood pressure was high & under a lot of stress. I thought they would be safe cause of being wheat free. I don't want to discourage buckwheat, but just be sure to try a little at a time first to be sure you're safe.

Posted by Reviewer1359013 on Feb 06, 2009

Good quality.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2416187 on Oct 12, 2008

Great for gluten free diets.

articles 1-10 sur 11